• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if Derosa is in and Rasmus is out, that must mean Bonifacio is moving to centre...

Orioles to win on an easy fly ball to CF turned inside the park homer confirmed?

Macattk15

Trounced by the Astros again.

Ibanez starting in LF again.

Ryan removed from SS in favor of Andino.

Yep. Done with the M's this year already.

suEcide

I love the Jays but I gotta blow off some steam. I watch nearly every Jays game during a season and you need to just let it out.

I hear ya. I probably blow off more steam than I should and be more understanding, but this team was a long way coming and nothing is coming of it.

Cards dipping into the 'pen.

I think all year long I'm going to be nervous when this happens.
I think we just need someone to stabilize the 7th now that Mujica is closing. Rosenthal "should" be able to handle 8th inning duty.

Unfortunately, Kelly hasn't quite stepped up, Boggs has regressed hard, and Salas is...well Salas.

but there's a guy on the 1st base. He can't hit when there's someone on base :lol

edit: Rogers is up. Here we go.

Esmil has been pretty good.

Our bullpen and starting pitching hasn't been that bad at all. We should be able to win with what they are doing.

I love the Jays but I gotta blow off some steam. I watch nearly every Jays game during a season and you need to just let it out.

Last year's losing was definitely less aggravating. It was like fate was against the Jays with all those injuries. This year, Reyes aside, they're just sucking.

The only thing I can think of is that the Falcons really, really want Milliner and they think the Lions will pick him at 5.

Yes, of course.

Last year's losing was definitely less aggravating. It was like fate was against the Jays with all those injuries. This year, Reyes aside, they're just sucking.

Yeah, I had a lot of fun watching our Triple A team play last year. We were out of the running but they were playing fun baseball. This is just frustrating to watch because these guys are better players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom