• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brashnir

I was reading about the Tigers.
In 1984, they went 35-5 to start the season. Season record was 104-58, 15 games ahead of the second place Blue Jays. Won the WS against the Padres.

Nice season.

That was a great team. Jack Morris, Alan Trammell, Lou Whitaker. I remember them well. The rest of their pitching staff (other than Morris) didn't hold up over the years, however and I don't think they ever went back to the World Series with those guys.

eznark

Banned
Who is pumped for Hiram Burgos Day?

Also, Lindbergh is finally giving Luc his due

Lucroy1-Best2.gif

http://www.baseballprospectus.com/article.php?articleid=20375

Damn, I knew its been long but nine years since the Braves have been to Detroit? Super excited for this series. I play a game on MLB today with todays line-up and such. Tigers won 3-2 in the 12th. Cabera hit a two run bomb. Heyward, Upton and Laird had back to back to back doubles.

I always love playing beforehand to see if anything plays out irl.

sangreal

7:43pm: Austin Romine was pulled off the field for Triple-A Scranton in the middle of an inning according to Donnie Collins. Doesn’t necessarily mean Cervelli will miss time, but the Yankees are preparing for it just in case.

from RAB. Doesn't sound good for Cervelli

I dont think so

? He was just taken off the field in the middle of the inning by the trainer. I'd say he is injured

Though, no matter how many times they show that replay I can't see any sign of injury. Everyone else on the field apparently did

Lexxism

f
? He was just taken off the field in the middle of the inning by the trainer. I'd say he is injured

Though, no matter how many times they show that replay I can't see any sign of injury. Everyone else on the field apparently did

That's why I said I don't think so. He wasn't hit by the ball(based on what I saw). I don't know why they remove him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom