• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
New rule: after the 18th inning you can just go to first and then back home to score.

World Baseball Classic had after a certain inning each team would start their half-inning with a runner on 1st and 2nd or something like that

Starting with the 13th inning, teams automatically start with runners on first and second base (the players in the two batting order positions previous to the correct leadoff batter for the inning).

lol wow this is still going on....good thing i get to work by 10am so it's all good for me :)
wish i could watch this on TV tho...

Edit: ESPN delay in this time of day??

Zep, I'm interested brah.

Thank god for Cespedes and Moss. Can't lose to these filthy, false age, murdering, drug addict, straight edge thugs. Just need to call Jemile up. I still believe in him.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
mlb.tv is doing a promotion for lg. Get year of mlb.tv with purchase of tv. They did something similar with netflix and all you needed to do was find a model number online. Wonder if you can do something similar or if they have learned their lesson.

lgusa.com/baseball

That was totally a walk-off home run in the 10th last night. I feel if the umps knew it was going to go on for another 9 innings, I think they would have just called it and gone home. lol

G-Fex

Jack in the box has dodger collectors large cups with purchases of large combos.

I didn't get one however, probably cause they're still using their normal ones til they run out and have to use the dodger ones.

I however think it's a omen.

Jack in the box has dodger collectors large cups with purchases of large combos.

I didn't get one however, probably cause they're still using their normal ones til they run out and have to use the dodger ones.

I however think it's a omen.
They know you hate the Dodgers.

Parallacs

Interesting. My mother-in-law posted like five times on my facebook wall cheering the A's win once she woke up and found out about it.

1. I never talk with her on facebook

2. She is a Giants fan.

3. She doesn't watch baseball.

4 She knows I am an Angels fan.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Interesting. My mother-in-law posted like five times on my facebook wall cheering the A's win once she woke up and found out about it.

2. She is a Giants fan.

She sounds like a horrible person.

3N16MA

Banned

2. She is a Giants fan.

#3 tells me she is not even a Giants fan.

dmag1223

12 inning limit.

To be honest, I think this is a good idea. But, I also don't like changing anything about baseball, so I dunno.

To be honest, I kind of agree with this. Either this or start off the 12th inning and up with runners on 1st and 2nd or something. Make these runners not count against the pitcher's ERA if they score, or count as a loss if the game is decided on one of these runners scoring. These long extra innings games are fun once and while, but they really blow out these team's bullpens.

cashman

Banned

2. She is a Giants fan.

Sounds like an awesome lady

Jon

As much as I truly hate Delmon Young, wouldn't it be cool if he hit 30 homers with like 90 RBIs, and OPS'd like....900?

Wouldn't that be fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom