• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zep

Banned
I'm possibly interested.

Zep, I'm interested brah.

Thank god for Cespedes and Moss. Can't lose to these filthy, false age, murdering, drug addict, straight edge thugs. Just need to call Jemile up. I still believe in him.

I am brah. Don't have MLB.TV.

1)Right click and copy this LINK

2) Paste it here and decode it.

3) Copy the second http link in the code it spits out.

don't forget to turn off auto-renewal.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
As much as I truly hate Delmon Young, wouldn't it be cool if he hit 30 homers with like 90 RBIs, and OPS'd like....900?

Wouldn't that be fun?
It would also be fun to see the cubs win the world series.

Malo

Banned
As much as I truly hate Delmon Young, wouldn't it be cool if he hit 30 homers with like 90 RBIs, and OPS'd like....900?

Wouldn't that be fun?

1)Right click and copy this LINK

2) Paste is here and decode it.

3) Copy the second http link in the code it spits out.

don't forget to turn off auto-renewal.
It's not working for me. It says I'm not eligible for it, oh well.

Parallacs

LOL Hamilton 0-8 3K's 32 K's this year so far....I love trolling my angel buddies.

hah yup. I loved listening to four months of radio arguing he wouldn't slump like pujols because his family was coming with him and he is friends with CJ.

He is really working on his golf swing right now.

Why isn't Todd Fraizer batting cleanup? Does Dusty not rely on stats? Move BP to the 2nd hole and move Fraizer to clean up. Why is someone with career .283 OBP batting 2nd?

sangreal

Joseph is on the 40 man so there wasn't a need to clear a roster spot. Francisco has been absolutely terrible though and should be DFA'd.

I mean the 25-man spot. The Yankees are moaning about it being a mistake to play Youk the other day and restart the clock, so I think that suggests he doesn't need 15 days to recover but they didn't want to play with a 24 man roster

dmag1223

Why isn't Todd Fraizer batting cleanup? Does Dusty not rely on stats? Move BP to the 2nd hole and move Fraizer to clean up. Why is someone with career .283 OBP batting 2nd?

Dusty has been throwing out these dumbass lineups since he got here. And whenever someone asks him about moving higher OBP players to the top of the lineup, he throws a hissy fit.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Humber is on the mound tonight for the Astros.

I don't expect him to get out of the first inning.

Congrats Yankee fans.

Gotta alternate lefties and righties, dude

CF always hits leadoff dude, OBP be damned

We Reds fans are still salty about super long extra inning games because pitching in a marathon in San Diego "ruined" Aaron Harang for good

Mike Woodson at the Yankees game. Don't tell Frankman he'll be devastated.

FWkSxd7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom