• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
God, McDonald is so infuriating to watch. If you want to beat him, just don't swing at his pitches and he'll walk your ass to victory.

harSon

Banned
I don't understand why we completely shit the bed against the Brewers. We went 40 straight innings without an error, and as soon as we face the Brewers we're like "Naw, fuck that, we fuckin up ya'll!"

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Drive...desire...and hand eye coordination.

Listening to Curry talk about the Astros SPIRIT WHEEL made me want to vomit.

jakncoke

Banned
McDonald's not even trying at this point

Bryan Morris going to get some work tonight

He is overthrowing. Looking forward to checking out his release chart tomorrow, looks like its all over the place. Seems to be over striding too. He's got to relax and pitch.

Perhaps trying to over compensate to get his fastball back to where it was 2 years ago? His fastball velocity is the lowest its ever been in his career

sangreal

I did not expect Kuroda to still be in there given the way this game started

I find Cone and Kay to be such an awkward combo. So much dead air. I love Cone's analysis, but they should use him in a 3-man booth

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I did not expect Kuroda to still be in there given the way this game started

I find Cone and Kay to be such an awkward combo. So much dead air. I love Cone's analysis, but they should use him in a 3-man booth

I did not expect Humber to get past like the second inning. :p

Of course Kuroda still being in the game has to do with the Astros having shit luck with RISP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom