• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

So Beltre steps up to bat with the bases loaded, and he hits a home run on a 3-2 count. Afterwards the Rangers have 4 more runs. But it wasn't a grand slam.

Baseball oddities.

Malo

Banned
I'm guessing D-Rob is going to get the opportunity to prove he can be the closer of the future.
That's what I'm expecting as well. We might have to sign a set up man after the season with Joba being a free agent after this season.

jakncoke

Banned
Pedro is terrible and really terrible against lefties. someone take him from us plz

There no way we can keep Alvarez on this point out, there no way he going to get better

ugh

jakncoke

Banned
We need to pick up a serviceable 3B who can platoon with him

Yeah so he never starts against a lefty again lol, then maybe the vet can teach him not to suck so hard. I mean fuck he swings.. and its on shit not even close to the zone, Yesterday I truly thought he was going to swing on the 8 ft fastball . I like his strong arm, even though he was a moron that double clutched a minute ago. He usually decent in the field though.

Axford with 9.31 era lol

The MLB record for the most home runs hit by pitchers in a season since the AL DH started in 1973 is 9.

Pitchers have already hit 7 this year.

devilhawk

Yeah, I would take Alcides over Segura everyday of the year.

Between Alcides, Lorenzo and Jake (who was part of the trade that brought us Shields) we robbed the Brewers.

jakncoke

Banned
Our bullpen is probably tired. They're always called in early to bail out shitty pitching performances Lol

That was a shitty placement of the ball too on the hr. It is what is though. And yes we've been chewing up our bullpen, if they were drill bit we've been drilling into solid steel constantly and the bit bout to break.

7 and soon to be 46 since 2007 at this place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom