• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
ee5th.gif

That's well up in the 500s too.

Sack Attack!

http://abload.de/img/franc-tap1lkujw.gif[img]

Also, is he doing a John Cena "You Can't See Me" thing here after the slide?

[url]http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=26736371&topic_id=&c_id=mlb&tcid=vpp_copy_26736371&v=3[/url]

Goddammit Francoeur.[/QUOTE]
Why yes. Yes he is.

crpav

0-0
0-1
0-2
"Beltre is fucked."
1-2
"Whatever."
2-2, wild pitch
"wtf dude?"
3-2, wild pitch
"DUDE YOU JUST THRW THAT PITCH AND IT DIDN"ST AOWORK LAST TIME WTFFFFFFFF"
2-run HR
"Go home dick face, you're drunk and terrible"

That's what went through my head as I watched that replay. Terrible pitching performance in that at-bat.

Sums up how I feel as a Sox fan. All season, I have no hope. Dunn can't hit his wife's weight and still hits 3, 4 or 5. Pitching, as seen in the clip, is like that too often. I'll just go put in 2005 highlights and play MLB 13 to give me back that winning feeling.

McNei1y

YUNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Trading Yunel in my fantasy league looks completely stupid right now. I picked him up from the waiver, placed him as a utility MI and he performed for two weeks... and I traded him for Ian Kennedy. I thought Barney, Gyorko, Gregorious, Simmons, and Zimmerman were the better MI options.

eznark

Banned
Yeah, don't know why you would have given up on him considering he essentially is forced into the lineup everday and is contributing amazing well.

McNei1y

Yeah, don't know why you would have given up on him considering he essentially is forced into the lineup everday and is contributing amazing well.

I just figured he was going to cool off at some point. Plus, Ian Kennedy has had better career numbers and I thought it was going to be a steal. Luckily, it's only the first month so it might be. But I sure am kicking myself at the moment.

After seeing the slideshow of the Falcons proposed $1 billion stadium that Arthur Blank would be paying $800 million of out of pocket...I really wish that dude would buy the Braves from Liberty Media.

After seeing the slideshow of the Falcons proposed $1 billion stadium that Arthur Blank would be paying $800 million of out of pocket...I really wish that dude would buy the Braves from Liberty Media.

One of those stadiums looks like that folding paper thingy seen in elementary and middle schools.

Askani

Why don't you just watch Royals games on TV?

Haven't had cable for about 4 1/2 years now. I'm about to move though and I may end up with a cable subscription because of the GF, but that's up in the air still. If she wants it, I'll split the bill and have it on TV like normal.

Radio/Audio is good enough for me now. Almost subscribed to the audio for my iPhone but I'm almost always near a radio when the game is on.

Talon

Only owner worth a shit in Atlanta right now. I miss the Ted Turner days. :(

MLB on youtube has full classic games also. Saw a little of the 1952 World Series with the Dodgers earlier today. Gonna try and see the whole game.

Almost swept by the Marlins. Shit. But my boy Valdespin with another pinch hit HR! He should get some more time out there. The guy can be a dynamic player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom