• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Bullpen is a fucking joke this year.

Please move Carmona to the pen already and cut Farnsworth. And trade McGee his 1 pitch act is already fucking finished.

Fucking disgusted.

Lexxism

I can't believe I'm saying this but Romero may end up with his spot in the rotation. Buehrle can't pitch in the AL East at this point in his career.

I wonder what will they do if that happened? Send him to minors? Probably not since he is earning 11m this year then followed by 18 and 19 for the next two years :lol AA needs to unload him quickly but where?

I don't think they will send him to minors because he is being paid 11m this year then 18 and 19 for the next two years :lol AA needs to unload him quickly but where?

Definitely can't send him down. Yeah, AA needs to work some magic. It's all dependent on Romero's success over the course of the month anyways. But I think it's a plausible scenario of Romero can perform.

Definitely can't send him down. Yeah, AA needs to work some magic. It's all dependent on Romero's success over the course of the month anyways. But I think it's a plausible scenario of Romero can perform.

The Angels need pitching!

They bailed the Blue Jays out once, why not again?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
4dCeYCT.jpg

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Who would've thought that an outfield alignment of Ryan Doumit, Wilkin Ramirez, and Chris Parmelee would come back to bite the Twins?

JCizzle

The Drew family gives no fucks until you make them walk off. Love it!

Edit, should have said big moment. I always equate that GS with a walk off even though it was in the first lol

Dodgers gonna lose? Eh today wasnt that bad.

WEST W L PCT GB HOME ROAD RS RA DIFF STRK L10 POFF
San Francisco 19 13 .594 - 11-5 8-8 142 136 +6 Lost 1 6-4 51.1
Colorado 18 13 .581 .5 10-5 8-8 164 137 +27 Lost 1 4-6 51.3
Arizona 17 15 .531 2 8-8 9-7 145 123 +22 Won 1 4-6 42.3
San Diego 14 18 .438 5 8-8 6-10 125 146 -21 Won 2 7-3 12.2
LA Dodgers 13 18 .419 5.5 7-9 6-9 106 140 -34 Lost 5 3-7 12.4

...not that bad at all ;)

MiKeD

Banned
As much as I liked Pronk who gave me one of my favourite Indians memories, Reynolds has just been insane so far. DAT Blast last night.

What a game by Micheal Young last night. It really looked like the Giants were going to get out of back to back bases loaded jams in the 1st and 2nd. Its nice to see them score some runs for Cliff, hopefully they can do that for Cole next time he pitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom