• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

man I thought picking up Gavin Floyd for 9.5 mil was a really stupid move at the start of the season... even more so now that he is getting TJ surgery and the white sox paid 9.5 mil for 24 innings of poor work. oh well, at least he isn't the 3rd starter anymore and one of the younger pitchers who cost a fraction of what he does and who put up far more impressive numbers can take his spot.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Gattis is playing LF tonight. should be interesting...

BJ CF
Johnson 3B
JUP RF
Freeman 1B
Gattis LF
McCann C
Uggla 2B
Simmons SS
Maholm P

Pastronicky was sent down btw.

edit: Gattis has played 37 gms in the minors in LF. All last season.

HOOOLLLYY SHIT trophy unlocked

9L1182f2.png

Quick Thinking
Pull off a successful 1-2-3 double play (not achievable in RTTS; only earned if playing an uninterrupted game against the CPU, without switching sides or fast forwarding).

Nice, Frenchy!

"The Natural" may swing a noodle, but his arm is always good. I don't know why teams keep testing him and Gordon. I love it, though.

EDIT: And now the replay is up. Wow, that was a nice play by Frenchy.

EDIT: SHIIIIIIT. HR by Danks.

I think we need a new coach and a new closer.

These will do:

460x.jpg

220px-Fear_the_Beard%2C_Brian_Wilson.jpg

Well at least we're still #1 in the wildcard race, lol. I think this is the latest in the season we've been able to say that.

Riggs

Banned
HOOOLLLYY SHIT trophy unlocked

9L1182f2.png

Quick Thinking
Pull off a successful 1-2-3 double play (not achievable in RTTS; only earned if playing an uninterrupted game against the CPU, without switching sides or fast forwarding).

grats man, I almost pulled off a triple play a few nights ago!

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Gattis is playing LF tonight. should be interesting...

BJ CF
Johnson 3B
JUP RF
Freeman 1B
Gattis LF
McCann C
Uggla 2B
Simmons SS
Maholm P

Pastronicky was sent down btw.

edit: Gattis has played 37 gms in the minors in LF. All last season.
I don't think this lineup could get any weirder.

McCann draws a walk in his first PA! Six pitches, no swings!

I think we need a new coach and a new closer.

These will do:

460x.jpg

220px-Fear_the_Beard%2C_Brian_Wilson.jpg

Well at least we're still #1 in the wildcard race, lol. I think this is the latest in the season we've been able to say that.
What has Brian Wilson been up to lately anyway? Seems a bit strange to not hear a peep about him since then. At least I haven't heard anything.

grats man, I almost pulled off a triple play a few nights ago!

Oops, to clarify, I was just being funny because that's what happened in the Royals/Sox game right then... a 1-2-3 double play. For all the good it ultimately did them.

(I still haven't gotten it in the Show, myself.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom