• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
nvwYU4J.gif

Andy Warhol back from the dead!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Have any of you guys seen a knuckleball in person?

I used to have a guy on one of my teams who could throw an okay one. It was shocking how many times I'd drop the ball when he'd warm up throwing it. He'd even tell me when he was throwing it and it still didn't help. :(

Doytch

I used to have a guy on one of my teams who could throw an okay one. It was shocking how many times I'd drop the ball when he'd warm up throwing it. He'd even tell me when he was throwing it and it still didn't help. :(
I'm not a professional baseball man.

[Srsly, this is still sample size. As much as it sucks.]

Fenix

I threw one once. It was amazing and I've never been able to do it again.

dubc35

As much as MLB.TV blackouts suck, watching 3 games at once (4 if 4 are on) is awesome! When I go fullscreen it stops showing one, I'm assuming this is bandwidth related? (I'm on wifi atm). I restore the window and the three show fine, go fullscreen and only two show, tried changing home/away, etc and it will show for a second or two then go black again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom