• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we coddle pitchers a bit too much. However, the middle-relief talent is pretty deep now, so why not? It's smart.

Anyway, the Reds seriously have the second best record in the NL? NLol. Their ace and cleanup hitter are on the DL. Although, i don't think BP is going anywhere in the lineup now. He is playing well enough to start in the All-Star game.

Lutz also isn't going back down. Cingrani's performance tomorrow will probably do much in deciding where he goes in the short term. I feel like the best move would be to send him back to the minors, as Leake is secretly having a pretty good year. Cingrani is still young and he can focus on developing his secondary pitches. His fastball is major league-ready, though.

cashman

Banned
Completely missed that Ogando went to the DL today. That explains the big dip in velo and command issues I guess. I'm betting it's more serious than bicep tendonitis.

9yAkYRE.gif

lol, kinsler did it with style! god i like that guy.

cashman

Banned
ugh, what a moron.

Completely missed that Ogando went to the DL today. That explains the big dip in velo and command issues I guess. I'm betting it's more serious than bicep tendonitis.

Oh yeah, Ogando on the DL means the rangers now have 4 starters on the DL 3 of which were projected to be in the opening rotation and the other was going to replace a guy in the opening day roto.

dmag1223

I think we coddle pitchers a bit too much. However, the middle-relief talent is pretty deep now, so why not? It's smart.

Anyway, the Reds seriously have the second best record in the NL? NLol. Their ace and cleanup hitter are on the DL. Although, i don't think BP is going anywhere in the lineup now. He is playing well enough to start in the All-Star game.

Lutz also isn't going back down. Cingrani's performance tomorrow will probably do much in deciding where he goes in the short term. I feel like the best move would be to send him back to the minors, as Leake is secretly having a pretty good year. Cingrani is still young and he can focus on developing his secondary pitches. His fastball is major league-ready, though.

I think Baker flat out said that Leake wasn't going down, so that means Cingrani. Like you said, the best move would be to send Cingrani down to develop secondary stuff. Also, I'm pretty sure once Heisey is healthy, Lutz is the one to go, unfortunately.

Macattk15

Hahahhahahah. Just saw the Angels lost it.

I love that those Angels fans at the beginning of the season haven't said a word since like the 2nd week.

Hahahhahahah. Just saw the Angels lost it.

I love that those Angels fans at the beginning of the season haven't said a word since like the 2nd week.

The Tribe starts a 4 game series with you guys, we've exceeded early expectations, are hiting the paste off the ball and Francona's brought hope with him.

What's your take on the Mariners season so far?

zulux21

The White Sox scored on a strikeout. How often does that happen?

they did.... i'm sad i missed that, I wasn't able to turn the game on until flower power managed to wiff for strike 3 to end the 8th like he does most at bats.

he is still preferred to be batting compared to dunn... though done has managed to raise his batting average like 30 points in the last 3 games... he is all the way up to like .167 now.

Macattk15

The Tribe starts a 4 game series with you guys, we've exceeded early expectations, are hiting the paste off the ball and Francona's brought hope with him.

What's your take on the Mariners season so far?

Better than I thought it would be. 1 game under .500 ... I'll take it

Maybe the 12-2 rout of the Yankees recently hyped me up. I don't know.

Felix is Felix. Iwakuma is also nasty. The rest of the rotation stinks. Michael Morse hits things hard. Kyle Seager is cool. Michael Saunders is my favorite Canadian. Jesus Montero, Justin Smoak and Dustin Ackley (to a lesser extent suck).

That about sums it up.

I went to bed after the Sixt inning and woke up to see Darvish pitched eight innings with a six run lead. God Washington is a fucking idiot. That the way baseball go.

Enron

Banned
https://twitter.com/Brewers/status/335426110663827456

This is truly a unique item that one would find only in Milwaukee. The Beast is a grilled bratwurst sliced in half and stuffed with a grilled hot dog. Those two items are then wrapped in bacon and grilled to perfection. Served with sauerkraut and grilled onions on–of course–a pretzel roll. House made chips and a pickle are also served on the side.

BKesRT7CIAAM-2U.jpg:large

BREAKING NEWS: Pablo Sandoval's agent requests trade to Brewers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom