• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
You crack me up, little buddy.

I would post his stats again but there is no point any more. It is okay that everyone made a rash judgement, there is nothing wrong with be totally wrong about something. He has been amazing though. I really dont think there is anyone who changed teams in the offseason that has been better.

dmag1223

I would post his stats again but there is no point any more. It is okay that everyone made a rash judgement, there is nothing wrong with be totally wrong about something. He has been amazing though. I really dont think there is anyone who changed teams in the offseason that has been better.

Choo has been way better. Upton has been way better. Just off the top of my head.

He's been solid and better than what most people assumed he would be but let's not get carried away. Good OBP numbers but very little power.

Upon looking at the 3B leaderboard, Jeff freaking Keppinger (.188/.191/.210) has been playing the hot corner for the White Sox? Wow.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
He's been solid and better than what most people assumed he would be but let's not get carried away. Good OBP numbers but very little power.

Upon looking at the 3B leaderboard, Jeff freaking Keppinger (.188/.191/.210) has been playing the hot corner for the White Sox? Wow.

Dear, GOD.

YES!

1nIVTQe.jpg

rando14

even brendan ryan has a higher obp

Malo

Banned
Off the top of my head Vernon Wells, Mark Reynolds, Nick Swisher, James Shields, Choo, and Justin Upton have all been better, but Young has been pretty good so far.

jakncoke

Banned
Good play by Mercer!

141 PA... 1 walk

Malo

Banned

Thank you White Sox from saving the Yankees from signing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom