• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

Is this really going to happen?

we will find out soon
if it does I claim A.J. Pierzynski is magical as it will be his second one caught in less than a year :p

I hope it happens, I am guessing yu would be the first japanese picture to do it in the majors if he gets it?

Remember the guy who won a million bucks by pitching the first perfect game on that piece of shit MLB2k11? He did it against the Astros.

The face of the perfect game. Only 3 outs until the perfect game is complete. Perfect game. Perfect game. Perfect game. Perfect game. Perfect game. Perfect game. Perfect game. Perfect game.

ozNizGt.jpg

Perfect game. Perfect game. Perfect game. Perfect game. Perfect game. Perfect game. Perfect game. Perfect game.

KHarvey16

I've got a Darvish autograph rookie card I pulled out of the first pack of baseball cards I had bought in probably 10 years. Sent it to get graded and it came back as a 9.5. My wallet would appreciate a clean 9th.

KHarvey16

Oh and speaking of the Astros and no-hitters, I was in Yankee stadium for that game they no-hit the Yanks with like 6 pitchers. What a weird one that was.

painey

When I went on a tour of the Rangers stadium 2 weeks ago they said only the manager uses the press room after a game, except for Darvish because he has more Japanese reporters than Washington has US reporters

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
TraAstros

got the majority of their offensive output for the season out of the way in the first game

lol like last season.

This sucks even worse when Fat Elvis is hurting us as well :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom