• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Morse making 2 Ichiro like plays in the first inning. One at bat and one in the field.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
If the Astros seriously get perfect-gamed in the second fucking game of the season, the organization should officially become a AAA team.

That's a AA ball club, lets not kid ourselves.

calder

OK, yeah that's what I thought they were doing...

Really I would have rather gotten a clip of Ace running his Home Hardware grounds crew/slaves out on the field. With that frightening amount of hustle I fully expect he had a handgun concealed in his mascot hands and was screaming he was going to kill them all.

McNei1y

That's a shame. It's easily the best of the major sports' offerings, I use it all the time.

I've only purchased it once and that was for one month back in 2007 when I was a Freshman in college. I've always wanted to get it but having both MASN's and then a game on MLB Network/ESPN almost every night was enough. Now that I have some spending money, I'll probably look into it.

calder

Are you fisting me MLB? My MLB.com password can NOT have special characters and must be UNDER 10 characters? Do you want me to upload it to pastebin now or will you take care of that? :p

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
You deserve this shit Crane... suck on this garbage.

I do like our new unis, so pat on the back for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom