• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT| - Natinals Already Won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp

Carpenter has to be one of the most boring announcers in the game. I know objectively he's one of the worst but I think he has a solid argument for most boring.

And damn, sucks for Vogelsong...

Sharp

Henry Rodriguez is totally figuring it out guys. Just give him a few dozen more chances!

Holy fuck is his BB/9 really above 8

bozeman

HEY HEY Boggs gets that guy out for the first time tonight.

A ONE TWO THREE INNING FOR MITCHELL BOGGS!!! The skys have opened up. The rivers have turned to blood!!!

HEY HEY Boggs gets that guy out for the first time tonight.

A ONE TWO THREE INNING FOR MITCHELL BOGGS!!! The skys have opened up. The rivers have turned to blood!!!
He'll have a single digit ERA before you know it.

Pitching issues aside, I wish this offense would wake up. Seems like everybody except Marp/Beltran have taken a step back offensively this season. Regression from Yadi was expected but not from Freese, Craig, Holliday.

Whats next? Athletes that kiss themselves in the mirror?

tumblr_m1u80s6KXd1qa750d.gif

Sharp

I guess it does make sense that Henry has over 8 BB/9 considering how rare it is that he doesn't walk someone in an inning.
Geez this dude can't throw a strike. 100 mph though!!
Story of his career. He should have been sent permanently to the minors years ago and would have been if it weren't for the bedazzling allure of a triple-digit fastball.

Is Henry injured? Or just bored? Or wait, no, shitty. Always baffles me when guys swing when he's 2-0.

Damn fractured right hand....the pitching hand no less. Hope Vogey recovers....but at his age, who knows what will happen. Like others said this was his best night yet this season...he channeled his 2012 playoffs self. Too bad... :(

bjb

Banned
Matt Kemp is donating $1000 to the victims of OKC for every homerun he hits until the All Star Break.

Cue jokes about how he's not going to be giving away much money.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Ryan Mattheus broke his hand yesterday after punching his locker.

Love it when guys injure themselves like that.

jl4855

just got back from a mini ballpark road trip over the weekend. Pittsburgh you guys have outdone yourselves with PNC Park, have not seen a more gorgeous ballpark that integrates itself so well into the city. Truly baseball done right here. Camden was also fantastic with some great sight-lines and very friendly fans and ushers. Not to mention awesome beers. Philly not quite as nice as the other two but also has some terrific touches, really enjoyed the standing room concourse out in left field.

Sanjuro

just got back from a mini ballpark road trip over the weekend. Pittsburgh you guys have outdone yourselves with PNC Park, have not seen a more gorgeous ballpark that integrates itself so well into the city. Truly baseball done right here. Camden was also fantastic with some great sight-lines and very friendly fans and ushers. Not to mention awesome beers. Philly not quite as nice as the other two but also has some terrific touches, really enjoyed the standing room concourse out in left field.

Philly is pretty shitty. They basically leave you in a large parking lot to die.

Only thing that I've seen worse is Shea/Citi Field's location.

You got excited about this season way too early buddy.

Yeah. It felt different somehow this year, and this is a later reality check than usual, but getting swept by the A's and then losing to the Astros makes it pretty tough to live in fantasy land any longer I think we'll win tonight and tomorrow. Then we'll do fine against the Angels. Then we'll dip below 500 again vs the Rangers and Cardinals (ugh) and probably never see it again in 2013. I'm going to go root for the Washington Generals instead.

jl4855

Philly is pretty shitty. They basically leave you in a large parking lot to die.

Only thing that I've seen worse is Shea/Citi Field's location.

haha we booked it right after the game ended, good thing it was a 1:35 start time. best memory of camden was the guy yakking up something fierce right outside the park, then going to look for more beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom