• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

It's not intended as an insult. He's had a very good career and will likely get some token hall votes when he first comes up for consideration in 2018.

Right but your implication of his career being over is rediculous. He will pitch until his arm falls off.

Ryck

I have gone from hoping we win today to just hoping we get a hit. I'd say score a few runs but I don't want to push my luck.

Syrinx

Has Nimmo gotten an at-bat yet in the Futures Game? I didn't even think he was there, but I saw him in the dugout and I think Mookie put him in the outfield. I know he's not really tearing up the minors, but I'd still like to see him at the plate.

That was a beautiful curveball by Atchison.
Aitch will replace Torres's effectiveness for now, but the problem with Aardsma and Big Aitch you have two guys you can't really have throw more than 30 pitches in an outing. If they can use another person other than Torres to replace Marcum, Mets bullpen will suddenly be decent.

Had a chance to go to the Dodger game last night and they had some fan photo thing where you can go up and take pictures with the players. Puig looks chiseled as fuck. Adrian Gonzalez isn't as fat he looks on TV.

Chuck

Still without luck
O's win. :)

Also, American League feel happy that five Orioles will be representing your league in the all star game. NL is totes going down.

... why would you use Hawkins when the lead is 3 or less?

seriously Collins?

EDIT: HE THROWS NOTHING BUT FASTBALLS, just keep Atchison in the game! And why is there no Rice to face Alvarez here?

My God, Hawkins has thrown like 8 straight fastballs. Make him thrown a fucking occasional curve Buck.

EDIT: Why is Terry not using Rice again?

Link

The Autumn Wind
I say we see what we can get for Ike. Guy's useless to the team. When Duda comes back, continue platooning him at 1st with Satin.

Amazing closer who you can't trade for an OF prospect Bobby Parnell, folks.
I say we see what we can get for Ike. Guy's useless to the team. When Duda comes back, continue platooning him at 1st with Satin.
Ike's value right now is spore mold. You know you have to wait until he actually improves to get anything for him.

Top Bottom