• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

carlos

Being drunk is the only way to tolerate the 2013 braves, but that just makes me an angry drunk.

I think when they lose today they'll actually be under .500 after the 13-1 start.

The batting coach should have been fired if the nats were playing like they did last year and the braves were 10 back.

PUIG IS SHOWING PATIENCE!

Oh he struck out again.

Maybe he saw the Jays' fifth error, and felt pity in his heart.

(The official scorer certainly felt pity, as evidenced by the fact they only officially have five errors, and not the six or seven they've committed.)

Also, Mark Derosa's walkup music is Bon Jovi. There is nothing redeeming about this team.

rando14

Being drunk is the only way to tolerate the 2013 braves, but that just makes me an angry drunk.

I think when they lose today they'll actually be under .500 after the 13-1 start.

The batting coach should have been fired if the nats were playing like they did last year and the braves were 10 back.

Why are you so angry when yall 1st in your division with 6.5 game lead

Link

The Autumn Wind

Sit tight.

Wow that was a terrible bunt.
I knew a fellow Warhawk pro would understand me :)

brofist
[GAF] clan all the way, brother.

Internet%20Bro%20Fist.jpg

Maybe he saw the Jays' fifth error, and felt pity in his heart.

(The official scorer certainly felt pity, as evidenced by the fact they only officially have five errors, and not the six or seven they've committed.)

Also, Mark Derosa's walkup music is Bon Jovi. There is nothing redeeming about this team.

Watching Raw instead of this filth.

Why do the Jays have to suck so much.

Top Bottom