• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

JABEE

Goodnight to the Great Phillies Empire.

Vmxf4QY.jpg

Forever Young

zulux21

man oh man if you ever needed an argument that the win loss stat is mostly pointless you wouldn't have to look any farther than Chris sale this season lol.

another tough loss added to his record with a 9 inning complete game giving up only 1 run ><;

JABEE

Yeah but that was the team with the best bullpen so they could overcome poor starts better that year.

Where do you stand right now, YH? You have to be leaning towards selling right now.

I think both of the Youngs should be moved if possible. I would like to move Papelbon. Rollins can be moved if he has any value.

I want to keep Utley and Lee if possible. You can't move Howard. What does free agency look like right now?

Where do you stand right now, YH? You have to be leaning towards selling right now.

I think both of the Youngs should be moved if possible. I would like to move Papelbon. Rollins can be moved if he has any value.

I want to keep Utley and Lee if possible. You can't move Howard. What does free agency look like right now?

I want to keep Lee and Utley for sure. Both are great club house guys and should be part of a retooling for next year. Get Doc back healthy and hope Howard comes back. Hope the Cuban can pitch in the majors next year. Get Jro off the team he has no skills left and is a bad clubhouse guy. I dont think there is much of anything in FA this year and that is what has me really worried. I want Ruff and Joseph to get a shot next year, hopefully Biddle looks good in ST and also gets a shot. I would trade Pap since he has good value and hopefully they can get someone else to do that job.

Riggs

Banned
Lol Ortiz is strong.

Did he do that after he struck out or later on?

nevermind just watched

Man watching Pedroia bitch out Ortiz was hard to stomach, they are like bro's : (

Hope they are cool after this.

sangreal

It's hard to remember life without Derek Jeter. Since 1996, we have had a steady stream of his greatness. Moments etched in the Yankee Timeline. We've seen him grow into a living, breathing Hall of Fame plaque. There was nothing he couldn't do. No moment too big. No play that couldn't be made. But it all came crashing down last October. The body broke. The Captain was down. Suddenly, a life of light was shrouded in the shadows of doubt. But today, The Captain returns. The highlight reel can take on additions again. Today, there is finally a sense of normalcy in the Bronx. Derek Jeter is back

Riggs

Banned
It's hard to remember life without Derek Jeter. Since 1996, we have had a steady stream of his greatness. Moments etched in the Yankee Timeline. We've seen him grow into a living, breathing Hall of Fame plaque. There was nothing he couldn't do. No moment too big. No play that couldn't be made. But it all came crashing down last October. The body broke. The Captain was down. Suddenly, a life of light was shrouded in the shadows of doubt. But today, The Captain returns. The highlight reel can take on additions again. Today, there is finally a sense of normalcy in the Bronx. Derek Jeter is back

Ughhhhh I just threw up and the throw up is dripping down my chest.

Jeter is a great guy, but man this post .... lol

No offense sangreal its in my blood to hate the yanks, love ya.

Syrinx

Ughhhhh I just threw up and the throw up is dripping down my chest.

Jeter is a great guy, but man this post .... lol

No offense sangreal its in my blood to hate the yanks, love ya.

That post looked familiar. I think he's quoting some dumb YES pregame promo or something.

Top Bottom