• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

cashman

Banned
It's hard to remember life without Derek Jeter. Since 1996, we have had a steady stream of his greatness. Moments etched in the Yankee Timeline. We've seen him grow into a living, breathing Hall of Fame plaque. There was nothing he couldn't do. No moment too big. No play that couldn't be made. But it all came crashing down last October. The body broke. The Captain was down. Suddenly, a life of light was shrouded in the shadows of doubt. But today, The Captain returns. The highlight reel can take on additions again. Today, there is finally a sense of normalcy in the Bronx. Derek Jeter is back

Baseball just isn't the same without the words "Juuuuust past a diving Jeter."

Fox318

It's hard to remember life without Derek Jeter. Since 1996, we have had a steady stream of his greatness. Moments etched in the Yankee Timeline. We've seen him grow into a living, breathing Hall of Fame plaque. There was nothing he couldn't do. No moment too big. No play that couldn't be made. But it all came crashing down last October. The body broke. The Captain was down. Suddenly, a life of light was shrouded in the shadows of doubt. But today, The Captain returns. The highlight reel can take on additions again. Today, there is finally a sense of normalcy in the Bronx. Derek Jeter is back

USGPffa.gif

sangreal

Ughhhhh I just threw up and the throw up is dripping down my chest.

Jeter is a great guy, but man this post .... lol

No offense sangreal its in my blood to hate the yanks, love ya.

Take it up with Michael Kay, not me. It's actually from his last return. I eagerly await today's intro

Vyse24

Today is not only Jeters return, but it's also Hideki Matsui day. Sad to see him retire, but happy to see him go as a Yankee.

So, in my fantasy baseball league, once a pitcher starts, you can't take them out. Two start weeks are nice. Ogando has one but he's on my bench. I'm thinking of benching Verlander, who facing the Nats this week, and put Ogando in. Ogando is facing Cleveland and Oakland.

What would you do, MLB-GAF?

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009

HAHAHA LOOK HATERS LOOK NOW JETER HIT A HR YOUA RE ALL WRONG AND OWNED HE IS GREATNESS FOREVER PEE ON US JETER PEEE ON US

Vyse24

Can't be suspended for performance-enhancing MAGIC

Derek Jeter has been suspended 50 games after testing positive for Hollywood magic, the New York Daily News reported.

Jeter has been suspected of using Hollywood magic since 2001, but may have been using it as far back as 1992, when his dreams of being a Yankees shortstop came true after other teams passed up on him in the draft.

Cloudy

Banned
Why does Davis bat so low in the order for the Blue Jays (when he actually plays)? This guy has like 30 steals in limited ABs. Not like he doesn't have a respectable BA

Top Bottom