• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Riggs

Banned
vallkZd.jpg

A few guys.

Rofl I would be ashamed as fuck if I was a Yankees fan. Holy shit this pic ..... encapsulates it all.

No idea how the Braves keep finding this relief pitching. Any other team would have been certifiably fucked losing two guys like Jonny Venters and Eric O'Flaherty. Meanwhile, Luis Avilan has a 1.10 ERA in 52 games. Jordan Walden is having a bounce-back year and David Carpenter came out of nowhere. Incredible.

Jubs

No idea how the Braves keep finding this relief pitching. Any other team would have been certifiably fucked losing two guys like Jonny Venters and Eric O'Flaherty. Meanwhile, Luis Avilan has a 1.10 ERA in 52 games. Jordan Walden is having a bounce-back year and David Carpenter came out of nowhere. Incredible.

Starting pitching too. All home grown.

MaGlock

not sure what Nationals-gaf is like i haven't been in this thread all year.. but can any of you tell me that #natitude doesn't sound fucking stupid?

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
And that's the hardest game of the series out of the way. Tied with the Pirates for the best record in the NL now.

JABEE

Natitude is the stupid catchphrase the Nationals came up with to shame their own fans into showing up to 9 games every season. Phillies fans were showing up to Nationals games and their ownership tried to spark a rivalry between the teams.

Edit: The Nationals are trying to keep up with the Phillies. We need to get a top 10 pick, so our pick is protected against whatever signing RAJ makes in the offseason.

Meier

Wow, Mattingly going with Paco for the closer, eh? I've been super impressed with him this season but that's some balls.

Top Bottom