• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Meier

Just saw Strasburg got another ND. Poor dude.. killing me in fantasy with his lack of Ws but at least I get QSs out of him.

ku-bigpic.jpg

Its like we're playing against the 2006 version of ourselves. Feels nice.

Hell yeah. Or basically any year since at least the mid 90's.

I can't believe they said there was only 21k tonight, it looks more full than that. Still, that's a great number for Monday night. There were a ton of tailgaters too, I guess!

You actually gained a game on the Indians too!

Finally!! Actually, I guess the best thing for Royals fans to root for is a Tigers sweep, odd as it feels to say that. Because then we have a shot at getting to 2nd and passing up the Indians in the wildcard race.

Gawd it feels strange to be talking about paths to the playoffs and having any minor shot at it maybe being real.

and the Wild Card too.

Don't worry, your guys' turn with the both of us is soon. We just blew that game. Chris Perez always looks like he's going to blow the damn game and of course he picked the perfect time to actually do it against Detroit.

Texas is worrisome in the Wild Card race, something like only 16 games left against 500 or better teams.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Astros up 1-0.

Oberholtzer pitching another gem.

Can't wait for the bullpen to come in and fuck things up again!

Don't worry, your guys' turn with the both of us is soon.

Yeah all these royals vs tigers vs Indians games in the final stretch are going to be bonkers. Actually, I think the true test for the Royals will be the FIVE game series vs the Tigers the weekend after next. If they survive that still in the race, they can do anything.

I just got home. .

OH MY FUCKING GOD. So awesome to see the Tigers get Perez to blow the save. Fucking hate that guy after the "Well, good teams when games" comment.

Talon

Lol

@Travis_Waldron: Curt Schilling on A-Rod: "This wasn't a mistake. It was a life choice." Which category does "bilking Rhode Island taxpayers" fall under?

sangreal

Lol

@Travis_Waldron: Curt Schilling on A-Rod: "This wasn't a mistake. It was a life choice." Which category does "bilking Rhode Island taxpayers" fall under?

After spending hours watching Schilling preach on ESPN, I've been waiting all day for someone to bring this up

Top Bottom