• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Enron

Banned
I dunno. I think if you ask most scout-type folks, they'll tell you will myers has a brighter future than puig. I mean we all see Puig up there attacking the shit out of baseballs but how long can that actually last?

I dunno. I think if you ask most scout-type folks, they'll tell you will myers has a brighter future than puig. I mean we all see Puig up there attacking the shit out of baseballs but how long can that actually last?
Puig has been getting better with plate discipline every game but he's still a ways off. I agree that Myers will probably become the better player down the road.

Riggs

Banned
Remy and Orselo talking about KC BBQ, god damn making me hungry. All I got is shit tv dinners.

Lol Jenny Dell called out.

God she must be a fire cracker in bed.

RGVNOE

That's what I was implying. He didn't have anything at the start of the inning and there was zero reason for him to face Lake, much less anybody after that.

I know It's just frustrating watching them play lately, they're making losing look so easy

Your bullpen needs 2-3 days off after what we did to you guys....He's gonna have to leave in the starters way longer than expected

Cards have been horrible it wasn't just you guys, It's been every team after the AS break

Your bullpen needs 2-3 days off after what we did to you guys....He's gonna have to leave in the starters way longer than expected
Our bullpen is fresh enough to bring a reliever in the 7th. Maness can pitch two days in a row, especially for one out. Rosenthal hasn't pitched in two days. Same for Mujica.

Top Bottom