• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Meier

aw kenleys streak of 27 in a row ended

Time to begin a new one.

I like this idea.

971268_10152105107378508_1608821660_n.jpg

crpav

The white sox dont have fans. Thats like saying the miami heat have fans. They dont actually exist

Them are fighting words! I have so been a fan since Frank Thomas came into the league. Besides, I am admitting to being a fan and will be FOREVER. That has to mean something.

Does anyone actually watch Intentional Talk? Its so horrible with awkward terrible jokes and long pauses

---

I could be a White Sox fan, if they didn't play in such an ugly park or have to listen to Hawk.

Riggs

Banned
Miggy is such a G .... I wish him and David Ortiz could be in expendables 3 : (

Can anyone get me a gif of Puig catching the ball last night, and then throwing it immediately to his CF? That was dumb, but swag as fuck.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Braves are so lucky they don't have to face Fernandez this series. Still, not liking this Beachy-Turner match-up. Brandon hasn't shown he can locate anything off-speed yet.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
So that Braves Marlins 1st inning was exciting. 2 homers, a hit batsman, bench warnings, and a tossed starting pitcher all before the 2nd inning.

dmag1223

Does anyone actually watch Intentional Talk? Its so horrible with awkward terrible jokes and long pauses

---

I could be a White Sox fan, if they didn't play in such an ugly park or have to listen to Hawk.

Intentional talk is pretty bad, but I love their player interviews. Great stuff.

Top Bottom