• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

Hawkins gets Prado looking AND THE BALLGAME IS OVER!!!

Mets win 4-1 on the power of their young rookies Lagares and Wilmer Flores (drove in all 4 runs), and the Zack Attack continues on the road as Wheeler has yet to lose away from Citi Field!

Hawkins gets Prado looking AND THE BALLGAME IS OVER!!!

Mets win 4-1 on the power of their young rookies Lagares and Wilmer Flores (drove in all 4 runs), and the Zack Attack continues on the road as Wheeler has yet to lose away from Citi Field!
Thank you Mets!!!!! For reward No Kershaw against you guys!!!

jakncoke

Banned
2-1!

3-1!

ugh

welp this is a fucking disaster

this fucking sucks

5 runs given up with 2 outs on the board. fuck me sideways

Marte batting .413 against lefties Cutch is like .380 very nice

Fuck Marte hurt

sigh

This game went from damn this going good to my life is a fucking nightmare 3-1 to 6-3 and 2 our players having something happen to them and clint getting the boot

Link

The Autumn Wind
This game really went downhill quick for the Pirates. jnc's downward spiral with every edit is fascinating.

jakncoke

Banned
Man another series loss. With a win we could have a 5 gm lead on the Cards

"professional ball catcher"

made me lol

edit; 1st and 3rd 1 out come on lets do this

6-4!

1st and 2nd on with 1 out LETS FUCKING DO THIS

CUTCH WALK THIS BITCH OFF

Overlee

Doyers only 4.5 games back of the Braves for best record in baseball!

Lets hope the hidden ball trick doesn't work come playoff time
BRWBHShCMAEHwhQ.jpg

First baseman Adrian Gonzalez, who hit a two-run homer to support Zack Greinke's
strong pitching, came over to Uribe's locker and posed with a base that
had a shoe taped to it. Uribe offered a stern look, and took the prank
in stride.

"It's a good play. They did a good job," Uribe said. "I made a
mistake.
Every day you see something different. I've never seen it
before. I got surprised."

300px-1x04_Key_Decisions_(51).png

Chris R

Mariners made sportscenter!

Oh :(

At least Griffey is in the team's hall of fame.

And out Single A team put up 30 runs! Granted it was against the Astros' A team :(

Doomsayer

Fridays Dodgers game was absolutely insane.

I haven't seen the stadium erupt like that in years, almost felt like a playoff game.

The past two games I've gone to the Dodgers have come back from 5+ run deficits.

3N16MA

Banned
Can't be worse than Hughes yesterday. I know the Tigers are good but cmon. Yankee Stadium is whisper quiet it's eerie.

Just drink a beer. Makes me feel better when I realize how bad that Melancon trade was.

He is in the pen now. Has actually been lights out since being converted into a reliever.

turnbuckle

3 hits, 1 walk, and only 1 run. Cabrera isn't a very good runner normally, but having him on one leg and an injured hip/back makes him look slower than Victor Martinez. Is there a slower 3-4-5 combination in the game right now?

turnbuckle

I hate how pitchFX reads some of Verlander's BP fastballs as a changeup.

I hate how Verlander loves throwing 89-91 mph BP fastballs early in the game.

Jangocube

Banned
The Orioles need a Marky Mark intervention as our DH. It has to happen for us to go to the promised land. That, and the Rays/Red Sox need to choke.

Top Bottom