• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Regular Season 2013 |OT2| - Revenge of the Umpires

5011.gif

I feel like Fielder hates Cabrera. Its like he is the little brother who will never be able to impress his parents the way his older brother Cabrera does. Putting way too much pressure on himself.

EDIT: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He had a great year last year.

You are correct. And his RBI is what fourth in the league this season? He just isn't performing like last year and I wonder if pressure has mounted. He was always #1 in Milwaukee
turn the radio off to put gas in my car when it was 4-2. turn it back on in 5 minutes and all of a sudden tie game. wowowow

That's what you get for obeying laws and not leaving your car on like I do lol =P

3N16MA

Banned
You are correct. And his RBI is what fourth in the league this season? He just isn't performing like last year and I wonder if pressure has mounted. He was always #1 in Milwaukee

That's what you get for obeying laws and not leaving your car on like I do lol =P

He is having one of his worst season with the bat this season.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Nunez will not have success until he decides he can keep his helmet on. God is smiting him. He just looks so fucking stupid.

Top Bottom