• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takuan

Thinking of putting some money down on Li'l Nog this Saturday. Werdum's jiu jitsu is stronger, but I think he has a clear disadvantage on the feet. I'm liking the odds.

Well shit, it's Big Nog. I guess people are skeptical that his arm has healed up. I still like him better in the stand-up, and the jiu-jitsu matchup is closer.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Thinking of putting some money down on Li'l Nog this Saturday. Werdum's jiu jitsu is stronger, but I think he has a clear disadvantage on the feet. I'm liking the odds.

If Nog wins it's a work. It's as simple as that.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I'm hyped for Man of Steel, already bought tickets, but I wish they would chill on the trailers. There's like 6 of them plus a dozen tv spots and featurettes.

MjFrancis

If I didn't see Star Trek in the theaters I wouldn't have known Man of Steel was dropping already. I'm not in a position to watch any television spots so without the trailer before the movie I would have been in the dark until people started chatting about it on GAF.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I haven't really watched Werdum's performances recently outside of the Fedor and Overeem fights - has he really improved that much?

Werdum vs. Overeem in Strikeforce is not a metric I would use to gauge either fighter's abilities.

Heel

I haven't really watched Werdum's performances recently outside of the Fedor and Overeem fights - has he really improved that much?

Check out the Nelson fight. Rafael Cordeiro has him thinking he's Fabricio Por Pramuk or some shit. It's like night and day.

16.gif

werdum25aafl.gif

2ufrb0lo7yvc.gif

MjFrancis

Did anyone here watch the second season of TUF: Brazil?

I felt like I should have - the fights in the first one were good. Have they been airing in the States before the finale this time?

dream

I disagree, friend. Any time you get a chance to upgrade, you gotta do it.

F kideos, and especially f """"revengeance"""" but I do like Metal Gear Solid because of its absurd postmodern goofiness. Will most likely buy this kideo, along with the grand theft 5 because I also like black people.

I can dig some of those.

I resent Jerry's opinion that I may be capable of enjoying anime. Nerd I won't argue. Anyone else getting hyped for Snyder's Superman?

There's a lot of anime that is basically just really good storytelling. Anything by Satoshi Kon should be seen by anyone that loves good stories and film. The Black Swan is pretty much based on one of his movies.

Speaking of Superman. My dad called me last night because he saw a TV spot of it. I thought me and my kid were pumped for this movie but that guy. All he said was "I think someone finally got it right. This is the movie of my dreams. I've been waiting 70 years for this."

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
All I see are motion blurred trees, I can't appreciate racey-race games.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I know people are being caught up in the hype but that just looks a shade better than GT5, if even. I know the jump in quality isn't as noticeable but I really, honestly can't tell a big difference if any difference.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I know people are being caught up in the hype but that just looks a shade better than GT5, if even. I know the jump in quality isn't as noticeable but I really, honestly can't tell a big difference if any difference.

lmao

This is what 8 years of looking at bullshots has done to gamers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom