• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
HE WANT HIS BELT BACK

bMSBI.gif

parasight

Morphis said:
Those boos are just wrong. Even if you don't agree with the decision, don't boo the fighter that gave you a great fight.

Pretty much. I hate it when they boo the decisions, as though the winner had any say in it.

Oh and also my favorite Matt Riddle GIF (never forget his incredible shadow boxing performance):

2.gif

knee

Morphis said:
Those boos are just wrong. Even if you don't agree with the decision, don't boo the fighter that gave you a great fight.

Yeah man-- those boos were Kalib Starnes quality.

dream

Has Dunham always looked like an emaciated Jeremy Horn? I swear I remember him having some definition before.

knee

Fifty said:
Evan Dunham is an elitist in the 155 division, says Mike Goldberg.

Yeah-- he probably can't believe that he was given a -shudder- UNDERcard match.

Chamber said:
Bailey got hit by the same 1-2 combo about 25 times in a row. Might want to try something there, buddy.

Great minds!

Fifty

Props to Shamar for doing a great Homer Simpson impression and props to Dunham for doing everything he could to try and get the finish.

Top Bottom