• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
Bailey was thrown to the wolves in this fight, was cleary outclassed but really impressive how well he hung in there.

It's just that Dunham throws punches that connect at full extension, Nick Diaz style. Nobody would have been knocked out by any of those unless it was just a huge accumulation - he should stick to his grappling which is much more effective.

knee

Andiie said:
Bailey was thrown to the wolves in this fight, was cleary outclassed but really impressive how well he hung in there.

This for sure. I think that Dunham was 2 fights away from a LW title shot when he lost to Guillard.

parasight said:
Pretty pumped to see McKenzie, he always has entertaining fights (that usually end in a guilltoine).

Is McKenzie undercard?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
24np2qb.jpg

War

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
23 years old? Damn he is just a kid. @__@

Morphis

Hard fight for Cody. He said he should get cut if he lost this, don't think he will be. Very entertaining fighter.

On that note, don't think the UFC would've minded some of these undercard fights airing on their FOX card.

Andiie

Unconfirmed Member
I'm hoping we get to see more of McKenzie, he's still young and still learning, hopefully they don't cut him.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Andiie said:
I'm hoping we get to see more of McKenzie, he's still young and still learning, hopefully they don't cut him.
If these guys can keep Dan Hardy after four losses due to personality, they can keep Cody after two.

Morphis

So, I just bought this main event... Hope it's worth it, half as entertaining as the prelims would do. Being an MMA fan in Europe sucks when it comes to the UFC.

dream said:
How many fights do we have on the main card? Will this shit be over by the time PBF and Ortiz walk out?
Definitely. HBO PPV main events usually start after 11:30 for the most part. Skipping a Morales fight is rarely a good idea though.

Top Bottom