• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

yacobod

Banned
Joe Silva, who ya crappin'? smh.

They gotta rebuild a former undefeated title contender in a shallow as fuck division, especially when they have a champ who is likely to vacate eventually to take the belt at 155.

When people jump on a KZ war wagon over Aldo, lets roll a big fat blunt and smoke it.

Heel

They gotta rebuild a former undefeated title contender in a shallow as fuck division, especially when they have a champ who is likely to vacate eventually to take the belt at 155.

When people jump on a KZ war wagon over Aldo, lets roll a big fat blunt and smoke it.

They have over 50 fighers on contract at FW. It's not a question of depth to me. It's shit matchmaking plain and simple.

Cody McKenzie is Leonard Garcia tier. Have Chad fight Siver or something.

yacobod

Banned
They have over 50 fighers on contract at FW. Cody McKenzie should be fighting Leonard Garcia not Chad Mendes.

It's not a question of depth to me. It's shit matchmaking plain and simple. Have him fight Siver or something.

the average ultimate, fuck i'd be willing to bet the average hardcore fan as well, couldn't name more than 5 or 6 145# fighters in the UFC. outside of Jose Aldo, i don't think anyone gives a fuck about featherweight, and neither should Jose, he's slumming it in a division worse than HW.

Heel

Aldo will beat Zombie but it won't keep me from driving the KOREAN ZOMBIE WAR WAGON!

As a man who picked Okami, Mendes, and Maynard twice, I have absolutely no shame in picking Poirier TKZ.

the average ultimate, fuck i'd be willing to bet the average hardcore fan as well, couldn't name more than 5 or 6 145# fighters in the UFC. outside of Jose Aldo, i don't think anyone gives a fuck about featherweight, and neither should Jose, he's slumming it in a division worse than HW.

If anyone gives a fuck it should be Joe Silva. It's not like Cody McKenzie is a name fighter for Chad to pad his resume. Has he even escaped the prelims before?

yacobod

Banned
but Heel the problem is who should have Joe Silva matched Mendes with?

there is no depth of stars at 135# or 145# that joe six pack gives a fuck about.

you could argue quite easily that Jose Aldo is incapable of carrying a ppv card on his own, even though he's the p4p best fighter in the ultimate.

Heel

but Heel the problem is who should have Joe Silva matched Mendes with?

there is no depth of stars at 135# or 145# that joe six pack gives a fuck about.

you could argue quite easily that Jose Aldo is incapable of carrying a ppv card on his own, even though he's the p4p best fighter in the ultimate.

Dennis Siver. More name recognition than Cody McKenzie and an absolutely better fight. They're probably trying to build Siver as a new title contender and want no part of it, though.

Cole Miller? Somebody.

Fuck guys. Three hours of sleep for the past week has been killing me. Starting to effect my posting. I just used "I" where I should have used "are"

Heel

Casuals aren't watching Fuel TV prelims, friend.

Chamber, if you're so confident let's raise the stakes. If Chad Mendes wins you must be my e-fed tag team partner for one virtual pay-per-view extravaganza.

YES OR NOT.

ibdsXM6AxhjR53.gif

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Casuals aren't watching Fuel TV prelims, friend.

Chamber, if you're so confident let's raise the stakes. If Chad Mendes wins you must be my e-fed tag team partner for one virtual pay-per-view extravaganza.

YES OR NOT.

ibdsXM6AxhjR53.gif
And if I win, you give up BAD MMA......FOREVER.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I remember like 8 years ago, when he had a decent record, I'd tell people who didn't watch MMA/K-1 about what an unstoppable hulking beast Sapp was.

Top Bottom