• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat 1: Homelander Full Trailer Released

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I could have sworn we saw this trailer already.

Spyxos

Gold Member
The days of good Mortal Kombat games are probably over. I still haven't bought it yet and somehow I don't want to.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
The days of good Mortal Kombat games are probably over. I still haven't bought it yet and somehow I don't want to.
It’s just one bad one, right? I thought X and 11 were considered good.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
They seriously need to revamp their animation department. Movement looks absolutely terrible Holy shit

MK would lose its identity if the animators animated it differently.
The team is actually top tier, with quite alot of them coming from the film industry, they are told to animate the game like a Mortal Kombat game.
If they were as shit as people keep assuming they are the cutscenes would all look like shit, and you can tell how good they are from the facial animations you see even during the combat start.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
MK would lose its identity if the animators animated it differently.
The team is actually top tier, with quite alot of them coming from the film industry, they are told to animate the game like a Mortal Kombat game.
If they were as shit as people keep assuming they are the cutscenes would all look like shit, and you can tell how good they are from the facial animations you see even during the combat start.

Press down 3 with any character and it just looks stupid. I don’t think the animation quality is bad but the games just don’t look good in motion compared to other games in the genre.

looks fine, lots of drama.
*Looks fine, to me. Some people here clearly don't think so, or have an issue with cameos in MK 1. I don't get it, but that's fine.

To each their own, I guess.

(You are welcome for making your comment look like it was written by an adult that understands the concept that negative and positive opinions can coexist, and that being smug about liking something others don't, is quite pathetic)

//DEVIL//

This gotta be the most boring move set i have seen on any character. Oh My God so boring. and laser spamming of course because they dropped the ball on the move set they dont know what to do with this character.

this whole Mk1 was a disappointment. which is sad really. because I used to love the series. Mk9 was amazing. then they started adding these useless characters after that and it all went to shit story and characters.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
Quotes like this from Ed about a recent poll he did make it clear why we haven't seen the 1st 4 Arcade games in a Kollection......kind of sad tbh that he sees us old heads this way

zw3nAYH.png

Top Bottom