• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mother buys 7 year old daughter a voucher for a boob job

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicAdam

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...b-job-voucher-7th-birthday.html#ixzz1OnQ0ErlU

She made the headlines last year when she confessed to teaching her then six-year-old daughter Poppy to pole dance. And now Sarah Burge is back in the spotlight again - for all the wrong reasons.
The 50-year-old mother - a self-confessed plastic surgery addict known as The Human Barbie - has boasted that she gave a £6,000 breast enlargement voucher to her daughter for her seventh birthday.
Miss Burge, who has spent more than £500,000 on her own surgical enhancements and wants to make her daughter into a glamour model, said Poppy 'squealed with delight' when she was given the voucher.

article-2000871-0C77823500000578-433_468x536.jpg

She said: 'Poppy begged me for a boob job, so I gave her the voucher so she can have it after she's 16, when it's legal.

'If she develops naturally big boobs, she can have something else done with it.'
The voucher was part of a £12,000 'exotic pamper party' that Miss Burge organised to mark her daughter's birthday.

Poppy and seven friends had manicures, pedicures and makeovers. They dressed up with fake tattoos, drank pretend champagne in the back of a pink pamper bus and ate a designer cake costing £250.
Poppy wore a £300 dress for the party, adding nail varnish, eyeshadow and hair extensions

Seda

After the one story about Botox ended up being fake, I have some hope that people aren't this crazy.

some....very very little...but some...sorta

This kid might need counseling eventually if she squealed in delight at one of the worst gifts in history, assuming she plans on using it for the boobs.

Kunan

It's disgusting when parents get so obsessed with giving their kid what they themselves wanted, that the kid ends up becoming more like manufactured property to them than a human being. The daughter is being brainwashed into being a customizable car.

It's a nice gif but it's not suited at all to this situation. The little miss sunshine pic is better.

Also that woman spent 500 thousand pounds to look like that? Fucking hell.

SmokyDave

All kids should receive a voucher for boob jobs and it should be mandatory to cash them in should they fail to sufficiently 'develop'.

It's simple science for a better society. This mother is ahead of the curve and should be applauded as such.

Edit: I probably don't need to add this, but I'd smash Sarah Burge (the mother).

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I gave her the voucher so she can have it after she's 16, when it's legal.
should probably be bolded. this woman is not a monster like some of those pageant mother types.

polyh3dron said:
Koodo: STOP POSTING THAT GIF IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD YOU ENTER
Only second time I've seen it from him, granted it's in the past half an hour. Can you name more instances than these two and is it that bad?

On topic, maybe a free boob job will make you feel better.

SmokyDave said:
Edit: I probably don't need to add this, but I'd smash Sarah Burge (the mother).

I know you're a fan of plastic womans but come on man, I hope you meant to end that sentence using the words "with a car"

SmokyDave

Discotheque said:
I know you're a fan of plastic womans but come on man, I hope you meant to end that sentence using the words "with a car"
Nope. She wants to look like a sex doll, I want to treat her as such. Everybody leaves with a smile :)

Koodo

Banned
&Divius said:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/06/08/article-2000871-0C77821900000578-557_468x456.jpg

Kill it with fire
You don't even need to be Nostradamus to predict the future of this one.

polyh3dron said:
Koodo: STOP POSTING THAT GIF IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD YOU ENTER
Second thread out of a dozen is every? Ok.

296mdd0.jpg

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Half a million pounds, yikes. The things a normal sane person could've done with that money. I cannot even fathom procedures that add up to that amount. After quick search lypo is £2000ish, nose £2000ish, boobs £5000 ish. Holy hell how can you do stuff that adds up to £500,000?

DiscoJer

Koodo said:

I have a cat that looks exactly like it (Bombay, they all pretty much do) and I wish he would do that instead of scratching everything in sight except the scratching post/pad.

(And yes, his name is Edgar, like 65% of all black cats...)

Dead Man

SmokyDave said:
Ah!

I'm so proud, as if you were my own :)

She's got a decent rack if you GIS 'Sarah Burge'.
Desperate times call for desperate measures! And she may do for an old girl, but damn, she is showing some fucked up signs of wear:

Sarah+Burge+photo.jpg

SmokyDave

Dead Man said:
Desperate times call for desperate measures! And she may do for an old girl, but damn, she is showing some fucked up signs of wear:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-gSXT-XrEOKY/TWLmuQE3txI/AAAAAAAAABE/LHC3QFhBgR0/s1600/Sarah+Burge+photo.jpg[][/quote]
Oh jesus, I really need to start looking above the neck :(

Ignignort

markot said:
HE ISNT EVEN SHARPENING A CLAW!!!!

dewclaw is about where the sharpening is going on. I'd like to see her get scratched by a cat and see what the poison does to all her weird.. skin... injections goop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom