• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mount Your Friends |OT|

ffdgh

....Oh my.
KuGsj.gif

Saw this being done at TOJam, but definitely cleaned up a lot more, and that explains the goat at the start of the game.

OnPoint

Played a dude online last night and he had his microphone on. Half the time I wasn't sure if the grunting was sound effects or him, but at the end when he fell into the U-shaped mountain of men we created with 4 seconds left, I heard him should "No no nono no no no noonono noNOOOOOO!"

It was awesome.

Played a dude online last night and he had his microphone on. Half the time I wasn't sure if the grunting was sound effects or him, but at the end when he fell into the U-shaped mountain of men we created with 4 seconds left, I heard him should "No no nono no no no noonono noNOOOOOO!"

It was awesome.
Hahahahahahaha

ironcreed

Banned
Looks like QWOP, but with jiggly dick dudes in underwear climbing goats and piling on top of one another. Imagine the mindset going into creating this masterpiece.

I had a surprisingly civil Xbox Live experience playing this online the other night. The guy who beat me even sent me a 'gg' message afterwards.

I think players of Mount Your Friends are just naturally thoughtful gentlemen and ladies.

So is development still happening for this game? My friends and I thoroughly enjoy mounting each other but we're hoping there are more modes and features coming.

Especially >4 players online

Top Bottom