• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ms. Spears, you've gone too far - WAIT YOUR TURN

Status
Not open for further replies.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
britney-spears-bathroom.jpg

Shocking and appalling.

SyNapSe

lol, I like the fact that as she is holding her crotch with one hand, and opening a dirty bathroom doorhandle with the other.. someone is STILL trying to hand her something to autograph!

i have it from good sources that the mysterious person in the bathroom is, in fact, BISHOPtl HIMSELF! Guess he's waiting for ms Britney to come in slob n bob on his knob.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
As much as she sucks, it also sucks that there's some jerkoff following her around everywhere taking pictures. I'm reminded of this quote: "Who's the more foolish: The fool, or the fool who follows him?"

toohectic

Claus said:
Why is she holding her crotch like that's going to stop a flow of urine from spewing out of her?

I think she is holding up her hammer-pants/dress to make sure it doesn't brush against the ground. She should hold her feet up too!

BlackMage

Banned
Dan said:
As much as she sucks, it also sucks that there's some jerkoff following her around everywhere taking pictures. I'm reminded of this quote: "Who's the more foolish: The fool, or the fool who follows him?"

don't call bish a jerkoff!

Fusebox

Banned
I'm not sure what's worse. Britnesy hygiene, the fact that some reporter thought it was news-worthy, or the fact that someone decided it was worth posting here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom