• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mugabe backs Donald Trump’s agenda as he marks 93rd birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beefy

Anti-gay Zimbabwe leader Robert Mugabe has expressed his admiration for President Trump.

The oppressive Zimbabwe president made the comments ahead of the country's upcoming elections.

Mugabe says people should ”give him time" in the hope Trump will lift sanctions on Zimbabwe, and backed his nationalistic agenda.

"Give him time," he said in an interview aired ahead of his 93rd birthday tomorrow.
”Mr Trump might even re-look [at] the sanctions on Zimbabwe."

Mugabe and his allies have had their assets frozen and faced travel bans by the US for 15 years.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2017/02/2...&utm_content=TwitterBB&utm_campaign=PNTwitter

When a person like Mugabe likes what you are doing...

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
“Mr Trump might even re-look [at] the sanctions on Zimbabwe.”

RG0BS1U.gif

I need to know if you literally get shot walking down the street in Zimbabwe like in Chicago, or like in the district of some random black congressman who doesn't support Trump. Then, and only then, can I determine if this is a good thing or not.

"Mugabe's a great guy and said some wonderful things about me and I totally agree with him. I think Zimbaba...babwa...err, his country is a terrific country because so many people there are trillionaires and it's just wonderful. Full of rich people. Bigly rich."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom