• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Must get Mawaru Made in Wario! But where?

rareside

I know there are plenty of websites out there that sell Japanese games, but I've always used NCSX.com for my imports, and they're currently sold out on the title.

I'm a bit wary to purchase it from a place like Lik-Sang or anywhere based NOT in the US simply because I need the game to arrive ASAP. I currently live on the road in hotels, and I'm usually in a hotel (city) no more than 4 days at a time... hence I would need to plan for it to arrive the quicker the better.

Any ideas?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
play-asia.com. You have a choice of about 4 shipping methods/couriers. Surely going to get to you quicker than someone in the US with no stock :/

bitwise

Banned
rareside said:
I know there are plenty of websites out there that sell Japanese games, but I've always used NCSX.com for my imports, and they're currently sold out on the title.

I'm a bit wary to purchase it from a place like Lik-Sang or anywhere based NOT in the US simply because I need the game to arrive ASAP. I currently live on the road in hotels, and I'm usually in a hotel (city) no more than 4 days at a time... hence I would need to plan for it to arrive the quicker the better.

Any ideas?

have it sent to an address you trust, like your parents, and then have then 2-day air it to wherever you are staying when it arrives.

Top Bottom