• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Season 2 |OT| - Quality Has No Demographic

Dai101

Banned
Regulus Tera said:
Can we kick Rainbow Dash off the team and give her spot to Luna? :)

tlUyQ.jpg

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Fantastic episode.

Canon Luna is kind of a combination of Lonley Luna, Happy Luna, and Jerk Luna fanons. Everyone wins.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
RomanticHeroX said:
I hope there are some good meltdowns after seeing Canon Luna.

I don't anticipate meltdowns. Canon Luna fits Fanon Luna pretty well, at least in her loneliness aspect. Sure, she's kind of obnoxious, but being universally reviled as well as isolated for "common ponies" for so long will probably do that to you.

Plus, Fanon Luna goes hand-in-hand with Trollestia, so until we get confirmation that the latter has reformed, the former is still going strong after this episode.

Narag

My new fanon is given her hair she went dressed like her big sister and trolled everyone like her sister would too.

Yay, now that the Synchtube's over I can use my new avatar! And I have a second one ready for later.

Funny thing is on my first watch this morning, I looked away right after Derpy first appeared, I didn't see the drain gag. Nice surprise when watching the Synch!

Orcastar

Excellent episode all around.

I don't really get why some of you are saying Luna's personality was unexpected. She was pretty much like I expected her to be: out of touch, stuck up and sad about it. What else would she have been? Granted, I haven't read any fanfiction about her beyond some comics.

Chuck

Still without luck
Great episode this week, except for Pipsqueak who is really awful and the double fun meme that was dead on arrival.

And no Rarity at all makes it even better!

CHEEZMO™ said:
Catastrophic lack of Rarity and the CMC this episode.

You know, I can ALMOST understand leaving out Rarity.

But CMC?
I mean... COME ON! YOU OPEN THE EPISODE WITH 3 FILLIES! HOW ARE THEY NOT THE CMC?!

As far as I can tell the only time the Shadowbolts actually appeared were as a hallucination created by Luna to deceive Rainbow. Which seems like a really weird thing to make a costume of.

RomanticHeroX said:
As far as I can tell the only time the Shadowbolts actually appeared were as a hallucination created by Luna to deceive Rainbow. Which seems like a really weird thing to make a costume of.

Is it?
I mean, it makes sense.
She wants to be a Thunderbolt, but it's a night for fright, so she'd be the evil version of them.
A Shadowbolt. (And thus, it would be an inside joke for her).

FoxSpirit

ahoyhoy said:
Hahahaha.

Also guys, cut it out with unmarked spoilers for future epsiodes... wtf??

That said, Luna was hilarious in her "I'm so epic people fear me without me even wanting to" demeanor. Makes you think about how Equestria was a millenium ago.
Best scene: Luna, meet Fluttershy. Poor Fluttershy.

ahoyhoy said:
I concur.

Hetero Dash...how horrifying.

FoxSpirit said:
Also guys, cut it out with unmarked spoilers for future epsiodes... wtf??
Yeah, it's annoying to come in here to talk about episode 4, and see unmarked title and description of episode 7.

I'd like to manage to go in blind on at least one episode this season.

karby

Just a quick reminder:

Luna's chariot is pulled by pegabats.
A6YSD.jpg

She wears a cape made of bats.
nG9zB.jpg

She probably keeps bats as pets.
Bats are known to carry horrible diseases.

Luna probably does too.
That is all.
/Public service announcement

bats

Top Bottom