• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony FiM Season 2 |OT| - Quality Has No Demographic

Cheerilee

1: Wet Rarity
2: Gala Dash
3: S2 Luna (wearing the Batcape, but not the hood)
4: Gala Fluttershy

That is all.

Also...
Rarity = Jewish
Rarity = Gemstone obsessed
Ruby = Treading too close to banning

akira28 said:
I thought it was Rarity that proved her superiority. If Berry Punch didn't have the strength and lowered pain threshold of an accomplished person of spirits, Rarity would have destroyed them all. Plus she might need glasses, she looked like she thought the finish line was closer that it was.
Rarity already has glasses. She doesn't always wear them.

VW5Jl.png

Edit:
5: Gala Twilight

Tizoc

@Thnikkaman
Mind linking me to the full sized image you made your avatar from please?
It's the Pinkamina image I've been looking for the past week ^_^;

Also we need more GIFs and reaction images from this ep. in this thread.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
No. You know what we need?

MORE
SONGS
!

Dammit, what's up with this season and NO songs? >:/

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Link Man said:
Fixed that for you.

And yeah, what's up with Sweetie Belle not singing? That's like 80% of her charm!
if sweetie belle was singing all the time she wouldnt be a Cutie mark crusader for long.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
ahoyhoy said:
It's for the best. She and AB need to get rid of the dead weight.

I'm actually surprised Scoot hasn't gotten her mark yet. She loves extreme sports and such, and she knows she likes them.

McNum

DrForester said:
I'm actually surprised Scoot hasn't gotten her mark yet. She loves extreme sports and such, and she knows she likes them.
You ever been good at something, but not really considered it anything special? Scootaloo's gotta scoot, she doesn't even think about it. It's just something she does. Funny enough, I think all she needs to get her Cutie Mark is to have Rainbow Dash comment on how good she is at extreme sports. *poof* Instant Cutie Mark.

n8

Unconfirmed Member
Ingram leaked it? He is quite the rebellion it seems among the rest of the creators. Well, whatever it may be, I hope there is no harm to go along with it.

The song itself was, something.

Bakphoon

Slamtastic said:
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/310/3/f/i_like_her_mane_by_johnjoseco-d4fce0s.png[IMG]

Glorious hair down ponies. (This would be safe for community by now, right?)[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0AieX.png

Edit: Also fixed her eye color.

Link Man

Banned
Pandaman said:
if sweetie belle was singing all the time she wouldnt be a Cutie mark crusader for long.
You would think that their friendship would transcend them obtaining their cutie marks. In fact, it might make a nice episode dealing with the evils of jealousy, if one of them got their cutie mark before the others.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Link Man said:
You would think that their friendship would transcend them obtaining their cutie marks. In fact, it might make a nice episode dealing with the evils of jealousy, if one of them got their cutie mark before the others.
Celestia has been branding children with tattoo's signifying their lifelong service to the solar empire for who knows how long. i doubt she'll let friendship stop her.

Orcastar

DrForester said:
so... Supposedly Ingram leaked this Pinkie Pie song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdvVWa4XYSs

EQD took the news post down pretty fast, so I don't know if the youtube page might be coming down shortly.
New episode synopsis: Somepony is feeling down for some reason (death of a relative?) and the the gang take turns trying to cheer them up. Fluttershy suggests spending time with animals, Twilight suggest losing yourself in a good book, Rainbow Dash thinks the thrill of speed is the answer, Rarity is of the opinion that looking good will make you feel good, Applejack reckons focusing on work will work and Pinkie performs this song.

I just made that up.

Narag

Orcastar said:
New episode synopsis: Somepony is feeling down for some reason (death of a relative?) and the the gang take turns trying to cheer them up. Fluttershy suggests spending time with animals, Twilight suggest losing yourself in a good book, Rainbow Dash thinks the thrill of speed is the answer, Rarity is of the opinion that looking good will make you feel good, Applejack reckons focusing on work will work and Pinkie performs this song.

I just made that up.

Does this mean anyone that reads your post is guilty of reading fan fiction?

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Orcastar said:

I just made that up.

My guess is the song is in this weeks episode. Pinky sings to the fillies sick with cutie pox at the hospital.

Orcastar

Narag said:
Does this mean anyone that reads your post is guilty of reading fan fiction?
ENgvD.png

DrForester said:
My guess is the song is in this weeks episode. Pinky sings to the fillies sick with cutie pox at the hospital.
This is probably more likely. We're long overdue for a song this season.

blamite

DrForester said:
so... Supposedly Ingram leaked this Pinkie Pie song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdvVWa4XYSs

EQD took the news post down pretty fast, so I don't know if the youtube page might be coming down shortly.
Hmmm, is it just me or does this sound "different" from the other songs so far? I'm guessing it's either a standalone song for a CD (I recall reading that a soundtrack was planned?), or part of an all-musical episode.

Okay, this last episode was awesome. AJ was in top form and almost stole the show from Rarity. AJ and AB interaction was awesome. SB's squeaky voice gets me every time. So cute. And Rarity simply being Rarity is always good.

So, Rarity and SB's parents... Really? I laughed. That caught me so off guard.

Also the ending. Did not expect that at all. I think I can chalk that up to Rarity's character development up until now. I honestly did not expect Rarity to go as far as to cover herself completely in mud and finish the race with her sister. I was wondering why AJ didn't smoke those other ponies in that final stretch of the race. Now I know. Well done. I also loved that the first thing SB did to identify her sister was to wipe off the mud from her cutie mark. And then Rarity opening her eye widely at her sister as if to say, "Forgot my eye color have you?" So good.

So now with Lesson Zero's new rule, I guess we'll be seeing all of the mane cast sending letters to Celestia. I have no problem with this. Granted, I missed the others but the episode was great.

Also, no RBD. Good thing. Didn't want any cheaters to ruin the race. *WINK*

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
Agreed on all counts, Confused. Great daaaaaw moments abound.

I also would have liked to see more characters show up, ifnot just for a brief cameo. For instance: Pinkie and her sisters showing up to the race together.

NEO0MJ

ahoyhoy said:
I also would have liked to see more characters show up, ifnot just for a brief cameo. For instance: Pinkie and her sisters showing up to the race together.

Maybe it was against the rules? It doesn't seem like Pinkie has any young sister.

Orcastar

ahoyhoy said:
For instance: Pinkie and her sisters showing up to the race together.
That would have been SO. AWESOME! Would probably have taken too much focus away from Rarity and Sweetie Belle though...

But yeah, this season needs more Pinkie.

LuffyZoro said:
Yes she does, they were on the rock farm, remember?
Pinkie's sisters seemed to be around the same age as her though, and the competition was clearly aimed at ponies with much younger sisters.

I don't pop into pony threads to often, but Season 2 is fantastic so far. All of the episodes are top tier, except episode 5 which is merely good. Lesson Zero and the Luna episode are probably my favorites from the entire series.

Orcastar said:
Pinkie's sisters seemed to be around the same age as her though, and the competition was clearly aimed at ponies with much younger sisters.
A cameo with Pinkie showing up with her all grown up sisters might've been a nice gag though.

The only thing I really think they should've added to the episode was the rest of the cast in the audience. Was Twilight too busy reading? Was Pinkie too busy partying? Were Fluttershy and RBD too busy watching that house for that bear? No excuses!

Top Bottom