• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

mj1108

Count me in.

It's... Pony Day!!

AVJRc.jpg

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Ohmigoshohmigoshohmigoshohmigoshohmigosh!

Now, don't forget to participate as much as possible in other threads, in order to raise trolling awareness.

Chuck

Still without luck
Foxix said:
Chuck, where you lead I will follow.

ALSO FUCK YEAH IT'S PONY DAY! I'll wait for the synchtube group start to watch the episode for the first time <3

I will also wait for the SyncTube thing. We're all counting on you Aero!

Songbird

Prodigal Son
ChuckNoLuck said:
I will also wait for the SyncTube thing. We're all counting on you Aero!
SyncTube? If this is a group watching experience I might join in if hilarity will ensue. What time for an uninformed soul?

Neki

I was going to suggest that we do this for a day earlier for epic lulz, but I guess you guys BEAT ME TO THE PUNCHHH! We also all need to pick another random thread to post in, and all post in there at the same time, LOL.

Foxix Von

Ultimoo said:
I was going to suggest that we do this for a day earlier for epic lulz, but I guess you guys BEAT ME TO THE PUNCHHH! We also all need to pick another random thread to post in, and all post in there at the same time, LOL.

While that would be awesome "thread sabotaging" has been against the rules for a while now.

Regardless I'm sure if enough of us just join in the bandwagon and start posting as much as possible it'll happen naturally somewhere.

Neki

Foxix said:
While that would be awesome "thread sabotaging" has been against the rules for a while now.
That's not thread sabotaging, nothing wrong with sharing interest. Just because people are distracted by a show of solidarity, doesn't mean we're doing sabotaging. :p

Zomba13

Did we get confirmation from duckroll that this would be ok?
I mean it could cause widespread confusion and be seen as mass trolling and could lead to bans (unless we've been given the go ahead)

I'll change mine when/if we get confirmation.

Foxix Von

Ultimoo said:
That's not thread sabotaging, nothing wrong with sharing interest. Just because people are distracted by a show of solidarity, doesn't mean we're doing sabotaging. :p

Yeah I know it's not technically the same thing, I just always feel like ponies walk a thin line and it's better to play it safe lol. Especially if it leads to a big derail or something.

KtSlime

Ultimoo said:

If it happens naturally cool, but I don't want to advocate shitting up others threads just for the sake of it. I love MLP, but I am a Gaffer first and foremost.

Neki

ivedoneyourmom said:
If it happens naturally cool, but I don't want to advocate shitting up others threads just for the sake of it. I love MLP, but I am a Gaffer first and foremost.
Yeah yeah, guess you're right. I suppose I'll just have to deal with only the ponies thread being full of ponies, lol. Zomba13 has me scared now. :(

McNum

I'm changing mine to something else tomorrow anyway, this is just to celebrate the season finale. It's the Great Galloping Gala, after all.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I think so long as too many of us don't post in the same thread too often (besides this one) we should be ok.

Foxix Von

Ultimoo said:
Yeah yeah, guess you're right. I suppose I'll just have to deal with only the ponies thread being full of ponies, lol. Zomba13 has me scared now. :(

Well the idea cropped up a few pages back, I would think if it was a serious issue Duckey would have probably nipped it in the bud then and there. I'll change back immediately at Ducks word though. And besides, it's just for a day.

Neki

Foxix said:
Wouldn't it be great if this made Equestria Daily :O
We're just going to look silly if anyone ever went back to read this thread at this point though, because we wouldn't have the same avatars, lol.

Negator

Ultimoo said:
We're just going to look silly if anyone ever went back to read this thread at this point though, because we wouldn't have the same avatars, lol.

It's okay, we're being thrown into community. Nopony goes there.

Zomba13

Ultimoo said:
Belle Eve. BELLE EVEEEEEE.
If it helps I changed my Steam avatar to her for the day.
Will change it here once I'm sure there will be no punishment. Don't want to get banned again. Last time I got banned for photo-shopping the silly looking tadpole pokémons face onto it's evolved form =/

Neki

I'm also glad we picked an avatar with some taste. No human ponies, just the good old orange and gray.

If it helps I changed my Steam avatar to her for the day.
Will change it here once I'm sure there will be no punishment. Don't want to get banned again. Last time I got banned for photo-shopping the silly looking tadpole pokémons face onto it's evolved form =/
Well duckroll/other admins can either do three things:
a) Mass ban us all, most of GAF celebrates
b) Give us all a warning and ask us to change back, we all go back to normal
c) Do nothing
I don't know how logical A sounds. :p

Neki

Did all of you guys come out of the shadows or something? Or do I just not recognize most of you without original avatars? lol.

KtSlime

Ultimoo said:
I'm also glad we picked an avatar with some taste. No human ponies, just the good old orange and gray.

c) Do nothing

Exactly, I'll gladly revert back if asked, however when the idea was proposed Duckroll was in the thread talking with us about our move and didn't say a thing about us being unable to share an avatar for a day.

Ultimoo: You need to start remembering pony's names. sumo had Twilight with a saddle bag, McNum had twilights cutie mark, etc.

Neki

ivedoneyourmom said:
Exactly, I'll gladly revert back if asked, however when the idea was proposed Duckroll was in the thread talking with us about our move and didn't say a thing about us being unable to share an avatar for a day.
Maybe he didn't think we were this crazy. Never doubt crazy ponies.

crazypinkie.jpg

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
Ultimoo said:
c) Do nothing

d) We all get tagged with something that will make us all regret this.

KtSlime

Myke Greywolf said:
d) We all get tagged with something that will make us all regret this.

Haha, wouldn't it be funny if we all got the same tag?*

If you point out the obvious it takes away their power...

Ellis Kim

Banned
Flying_Phoenix said:
You guys must have wondered my reaction when I went into this thread and saw everybody with my avatar.
heheh.

I MIGHT join in on the avatar change later today. Maybe.

What's synchtube?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom