• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nürburgring Nordschleife: GT4 vs. Reality

Dekajelly said:
Drove it today in GT4 with the Toyota GT-One car... Fucking Awesome! Can't wait to rip it up online. :D

I wonder how many people are going to be able to handle a multi lap race around the Nur online? That course and the Paris courses are ones I really want to race online. And if the Grindelwald really makes a return, that'll shoot above everything else.

Wyzdom said:
They said all the tracks are back! They better put back my beloved Grinderwald and Redrock Speedway. :)

Yah every track is suppose to be in it, they haven't showed all of them yet though. I want to see Grindelwald remade because it has a chance of being the best looking track in any racer. Plus the actual course design was top notch.

cobragt3

Dekajelly said:
Drove it today in GT4 with the Toyota GT-One car... Fucking Awesome! Can't wait to rip it up online. :D
I'm jeslous!!! Now tell the truth, could you handle the car and track. The GT one car is damn fast and the Nurb is damn tough to handle =P

hgplayer1

SolidSnakex said:
I wonder how many people are going to be able to handle a multi lap race around the Nur online? That course and the Paris courses are ones I really want to race online. And if the Grindelwald really makes a return, that'll shoot above everything else.

if the PGR2 crowd is any indication.....not many. if you ask me people will be excited about it at first but once they realize how demanding those laps are theyll want to get on the ring less and less.

mr2mike

Banned
I can't see the damn pics! even if I C&P the urls from the page's source code! wtf!?

Too bad I dont have and dont plan on getting a PS2 network adaptor, because I'd sign myself up for some of those multilap ring races :D

In fact, doing long time attack sessions on the ring is pretty much what PGR2 has been reduced to for me... there's just no other point to it.

Solid

Wow1.gif
Wow1.gif

I shouldn't be amazed but I am.

Top Bottom