• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naruto Manga Thread (OT) - The End is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how any new villain is going to stand up against Sasuke (has the rinnegan and perfect susanno) and Naruto (ninetails + uzamaki).....unless its done behind the shadows.

Thats another thing, naurto had kids while being a Jinchurikki....and his kids have those whiskers......what does this mean 0_0

are you not familiar with the power of writing and imagination

Jarmel

Banned
I don't see how any new villain is going to stand up against Sasuke (has the rinnegan and perfect susanno) and Naruto (ninetails + uzamaki).....unless its done behind the shadows.

Thats another thing, naurto had kids while being a Jinchurikki....and his kids have those whiskers......what does this mean 0_0

Kyubi sperm yo

Chariot

Borusara. I hate that name, I always have to think of the football club.

rLAAjfP.jpg

Sauske has the ambition of a 22 year old emo kid on grass.

World could be on fore and he wouldn't give a shit.

No. Sasuke started this whole vengeance thing due to the death of his family.....if anyone was to ever hurt Sakura or Sarada then they're a dead man walking.

are you not familiar with the power of writing and imagination

Kyubi sperm yo

Imagine if as a result Kurama gave birth as well lol

Village

Sauske has the ambition of a 22 year old emo kid on grass.

World could be on fore and he wouldn't give a shit.

Dude dedicated his whole life to revenge.

Like all of it

The hell are you talking about, I think he's not only dedicated , he's easily manipulated. You could get him to do anything you want if you frame it in the form of a dark quest .

Frog-fu

Banned
Code:
[IMG]http://41.media.tumblr.com/ec9af72342ff25d2cacc251b957e6af8/tumblr_mogsxr6xTt1rn39jeo1_1280.jpg[/IMG]

Naruto was in the womb for 10 months since his mother was a jinchūriki. It was implied that's how he got it. Seems to me it's a minor retcon at best, nothing to overthink. Just imagine Naruto's sperm is laced with Kurama's chakra, lol.

I wouldn't be surprised that they had some of Kurama Chakra liek those guys that ate some of the inside of the Nine tails stomach.

Naruto Kids could have that Uzimaki monstrous Chakra + Nine tails Chakra and healing factor + eye doujutsu (Rinnegan)

Code:
[IMG]http://41.media.tumblr.com/ec9af72342ff25d2cacc251b957e6af8/tumblr_mogsxr6xTt1rn39jeo1_1280.jpg[/IMG]

Naruto was in the womb for 10 months since his mother was a jinchūriki. It was implied that's how he got it. Seems to me it's a minor retcon at best, nothing to overthink. Just imagine Naruto's sperm is laced with Kurama's chakra, lol.

This reminds me of the black lines around Gaara's eyes. I thought it was from the influence of the Shukaku, but apparently his father had them too, when he powered up. Seemed like an unnecessary retcon.

rrc1594

Dude dedicated his whole life to revenge.

Like all of it

The hell are you talking about, I think he's not only dedicated , he's easily manipulated. You could get him to do anything you want if you frame it in the form of a dark quest .

Sakura-" Sasuke I need you do something are whole life depends on it"

Sasuke- " What"

Sakura- " If you fail we could all die"

Sasuke- " I will walk any dark path to get it complete"

Sakura- " I need you go to the store and pick up some eggs, bread, and milk"

Sasuke leaves in a hurry

Sakura- baka

Frog-fu

Banned
This reminds me of the black lines around Gaara's eyes. I thought it was from the influence of the Shukaku, but apparently his father had them too, when he powered up. Seemed like an unnecessary retcon.

In Gaara's case it's not necessarily a retcon. Shukaku uses Magnet Release and has darkened eyes like tanuki are famous for. Gaara's father, Rasa, also uses Magnet Release and gains the same rings around his eyes. Gaara's Ultimate Defence is always on so one can draw the assumption his Magnet Release is always on.

Not sure about Sakura but Sasuke's
daughter does have some of his facial genetics present

She honestly looks more like Karin than Sakura. Maybe it's the glasses.

I wouldn't be surprised that they had some of Kurama Chakra liek those guys that ate some of the inside of the Nine tails stomach.

Naruto Kids could have that Uzimaki monstrous Chakra + Nine tails Chakra and healing factor + eye doujutsu (Rinnegan)

You mean byakugan.....Rinnegan is obtained from sharingan. Wonder if Sasuke's girl could get rinnegan?

Sakura-" Sasuke I need you do something are whole life depends on it"

Sasuke- " What"

Sakura- " If you fail we could all die"

Sasuke- " I will walk any dark path to get it complete"

Sakura- " I need you go to the store and pick up some eggs, bread, and milk"

Sasuke leaves in a hurry

Sakura- baka

lol

Frog-fu

Banned
Last fan art for the night.
Code:
[IMG]http://36.media.tumblr.com/42b4d08761b04e2a991ccc90c8de8654/tumblr_my2xw8Alms1rn39jeo1_1280.jpg[/IMG]

We been lied to, I think. Chapter should've been out by now.

Last fan art for the night.
Code:
[IMG]http://36.media.tumblr.com/42b4d08761b04e2a991ccc90c8de8654/tumblr_my2xw8Alms1rn39jeo1_1280.jpg[/IMG]

We been lied to, I think. Chapter should've been out by now.

Damn, this hurts.

It was a fun dream while it lasted. So I guess this chapter is looking like a midnight (U.S.) release?

You mean byakugan.....Rinnegan is obtained from sharingan. Wonder if Sasuke's girl could get rinnegan?

lol

Byakugan and Sharingan are both mutations of the Rinnegan. The Uzimaki's are from the Sage of the six paths lineage, plus the kids that have that Hyuga lineage please Naruto may have a bit of the Sages power still with him. If Rinnegan has a chance to make a natural come back, it has the greatest chance of coming back through Naruto's kids.

360pages

To be fair, Part 1 Sakura was legit useless, like she could be replaced with a cheap lamp for all she brought to the story in Part 1

Frog-fu

Banned
To be fair, Part 1 Sakura was legit useless, like she could be replaced with a cheap lamp for all she brought to the story in Part 1

She had her uses as a walking encyclopedia and had her moments to shine even back then.

Part II is a whole other story.

360pages

She had her uses as a walking encyclopedia and had her moments to shine even back then.

Part II is a whole other story.

When the best part of your character is acting as a book, then that's not a good thing. The only thing I remember her doing was protecting Naruto/ Sasuke when they got knocked out, and even then Rock Lee and Ino's group had to help her.

Outside of that, I don't think she ever contributed, she didn't help at all against Zabuza and Haku. And she wasn't even in the last two arcs of Part 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom