• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
tumblr_inline_mwhr8oBXNd1qk3x8w.gif

Beautiful

UberTag

Cesaro! Hope!!!
image.php

Your GAF avatar contradicts your blind enthusiasm here.
I mean, if there's anyone who should be eminently familiar with the abject disappointment that is watching the WWE... it's a Dolphins fan.
The loli hiding her face in shame has the right idea.

I liked that part of the suplex battle where they both lifted off the ground as if they were both going to suplex each other at the same time.

Cesaro isn't "carrying" anybody. Roman's had excellent matches this year with Bryan, Brock, Rollins, Bray, Barrett, and more. He's been one of the more reliably good workers in what has been kind of a lean year for memorable matches in the 'E.

That's not to say Cesaro isn't obviously the better wrestler, because of course he is, but Roman isn't some dope who needs to be carried to a good match anymore.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Shitty Reigns promo but he's gonna win the match. I love Cesaro but it's Romans time to be champ. I think he's improved a lot since WM personally.

Lol!

What is Cesaro doing? I am not listening to the sound.
I have no idea. I'm not watching.
Cesaro isn't "carrying" anybody. Roman's had excellent matches this year with Bryan, Brock, Rollins, Bray, Barrett, and more. He's been one of the more reliably good workers in what has been kind of a lean year for memorable matches in the 'E.

That's not to say Cesaro isn't obviously the better wrestler, because of course he is, but Roman isn't some dope who needs to be carried to a good match anymore.
Let them have this. They spent a lot of time voting for Cesaro in that WWE poll.

Anyway

image.php

Your GAF avatar contradicts your blind enthusiasm here.
I mean, if there's anyone who should be eminently familiar with the abject disappointment that is watching the WWE... it's a Dolphins fan.
The loli hiding her face in shame has the right idea.

Its different this time. I'm starting to believe!

Dolphins playoffs and Cesaro championship are in the future!

UberTag

Poor Roman's arm is injured.
How will he ever persevere against Del Rio and his finals opponent on Sunday with a wounded arm?
How will he overcome these odds?

Oh wait, he's holding the wrong arm? What a fast healer!

Top Bottom