• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
tumblr_nxxtl1T3Ok1uh7yb3o1_540.jpg

UberTag

So nice of them to build up Ryback by feeding him the tag team champions less than a week after he gets pinned by Kalisto.

why did the usos music start playing
Wins or losses don't matter. Even to the guys in the back. Lose the match and still get your music playing.

Laws00

I was reading the thread last week and I heard you guys saying they were editing the crowd sounds

Do you think they are doing the same or the crowd just isn't into it tonight?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So nice of them to build up Ryback by feeding him the tag team champions less than a week after he gets pinned by Kalisto.

Wins or losses don't matter. Even to the guys in the back. Lose the match and still get your music playing.

Not only did they lose, it was Ryback who actually did anything

I was reading the thread last week and I heard you guys saying they were editing the crowd sounds

It wasn't live last week

Nah I think the crowd just sucks tonight. Not a smark area as NY, Philly, or Chicago would be.

JTripper

It's nice effort to cut a backstage segment with Triple H and Cesaro to make us believe he might actually have a chance, but it'll just be sadder when it doesn't happen and nothing matters!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
He's doing another Storytime Promo WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Roman Recap Time

Top Bottom