• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

UberTag

do I really have to point out the correlation between they're insistence on that target audience vs the actual audience vs the downfall of ratings? if it's not working out, it's not working out
They seem to think that if they continue to tailor their product for the kiddies that the kiddies will show up (even when Cena's not around).

They'd be better off buying PewDiePie and getting a YouTube presence... well, except for the fact that they can't afford him. Xavier Woods will have to do.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I know I know, but it shouldn't be that way

anyway why am I complaining that hard, i'm like one of the only remaining Bray semi-fan around here

I love Bray, the lightning effects were awful but I want a crazy story like this

I love Bray, the lightning effects were awful but I want a crazy story like this

Carrying old dues backstage and just saying you absorbed their souls isn't very crazy. It's just boring. That's not entirely his fault, but he's not very good either.

it isn't, but you need to watch nxt to get a sense of the expectation and frustration goin on here amongst me and other folks like me

and yes paige sucks. the ones to watch here are sasha and becky.

I'm down with Sasha, and I know everyone says Becky is good but she has the absolute worst look in all of WWE.

hey folks i'm just gonna put this out there

this donny show sure looks like a barrel of dogshit. they're doing a really good job advertising how old guy doesn't get it 20 times a week on raw. doesn't comment on the show at all.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Carrying old dues backstage and just saying you absorbed their souls isn't very crazy. It's just boring. That's not entirely his fault, but he's not very good either.

I'm down with Sasha, and I know everyone says Becky is good but she has the absolute worst look in all of WWE.

Its more entertaining than the other storylines they've got going on

imBask

Banned

Becky and Dean as a steampunk CRRRRAAAZYYYY couple, think about it

that's money pal

ElRenoRaven

God it's so annoying to see idiots chant yes for Brie's moves. First off she is not her damn husband. Second off she's the heel. ugh

do I really have to point out the correlation between they're insistence on that target audience vs the actual audience vs the downfall of ratings? if it's not working out, it's not working out

no cause we aren't talking about their dumb ratings or if it's working out, that's irrelevant to the fact that they gear things towards children.

ElRenoRaven

Predictable ending but damn good match. really wish Becky would get more time in the ring every week. She really is pretty damn good.

okay well paige makes sense

they didn't kayfabe sasha ready for it yet despite paige sucking completely

but whatever, that's the story

Top Bottom