• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

KingBroly

Banned
If there's one thing the WWE likes doing, it's to acknowledge real life relationships and build storylines out of them. The outcome usually leads to the relationship getting destroyed or the relationship violating the kayfabe of the angle they build to the extent where they bury all performers associated with it. That's a win-win in their books.

Well, they really like Renee, and want her to be the lead announcer. But then again, other companies want her as well.

If there's one thing the WWE likes doing, it's to acknowledge real life relationships and build storylines out of them. The outcome usually leads to the relationship getting destroyed or the relationship violating the kayfabe of the angle they build to the extent where they bury all performers associated with it. That's a win-win in their books.
Vince seems to like Dean based on the podcast so I assume he's OK with him dating Renee.

somedevil

Love Owens what the hell I've gotten myself into when they new day was dancing around him.

Love New Day dancing to Rollins theme.

Top Bottom