• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fox318

I wonder how people are supposed to become new fans of wrestling with a 3 hour show like this?

Unless you are a parent that was a fan and have the show on and force-ably exposing your kid to this I just can't see new fans created.

Caderfix

"You'll only have a chance if Roman wins", soon we'll be at "We'll only save this puppy from drowning if Roman wins".

Anything to make people cheer for superman

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Bringing up DBry's name?

It's happening.

Last year they had an entire angle about Daniel Bryan where he wasn't actually on the show at all and Brie just used his moveset the entire time

The only good thing we got out of it was Stephanie showed up to SummerSlam in leather bondage gear and squashed Brie

espher

btw, late to the party, but the SF2/E. Honda reference was actually relevant/topical because of this vid. So, yeah. Not entirely out of nowhere haha.

Caderfix

If you think you're sick of Roman now, just wait for the next 10 years.

I just hope they keep pushing Roman to the point when the whole crowd turns on him and the shitstorm begins. Just like his last push.

That trainwreck was far more entertaining than anything that's happened in WWE for the past few months.

Top Bottom