• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nashvember Wrasslin' |OT| Big Daddy Cool's Big Sexy Diesel-Powered Month

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
So what's more depressing, that they have to have Wyatts win feuds against old people but only certain old people they bring back exclusively for the feud, or that there's a very real chance they lose to said certain old people they bring back exclusively for the feud

Ambition

What happened to all the cool shit in the ring?

Tommy forgot WWE is PG

Fox318

That is a House of Hardcore shirt!

Dreamer is advertising his own promotion on raw. lol

Don't they have TV tapings they are trying to market.

number47

So what's more depressing, that they have to have Wyatts win feuds against old people but only certain old people they bring back exclusively for the feud, or that there's a very real chance they lose to said certain old people they bring back exclusively for the feud
After the Wyatt's and Dudleys. Who's the next physical bigger tag team?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
...they're hyping Roman/Sheamus at TLC by having Roman/Sheamus on RAW?

Barrage

So far tonight

50/50 job
count out
DQ with the losing team getting their heat back.

This is not a good show.

You wouldnt have survived during the Attitude Era.

They might have one clean finish a show.

In terms of finishes, i dont think people know what they want

"Used to be together".

Zeb's grindr mention last week.

Del Rio randomly walking around Zeb backstage while oiled up.

Swagger acting like a jealous ex.

Hmm.

Fox318

You wouldnt have survived during the Attitude Era.

They might have one clean finish a show.

In terms of finishes, i dont think people know what they want

1. At least the matches were short as shit back then
  2. Way more backstage segments.
  3. Talent was over and crowd was hot as fuck

MG310

The flag is gone and I'm pretty sure he used to have MexAmerica stuff on the lower part of the tron.

At this rate Zeb is just going to disappear one week and never be mentioned again.

Fox318

The flag is gone and I'm pretty sure he used to have MexAmerica stuff on the lower part of the tron.

At this rate Zeb is just going to disappear one week and never be mentioned again.

Honestly I don't understand it.

Del Rio is a main event talent and is credible with his look and his physicality.

I mean if you want to talk about people in the WWE who could be built to realistically beat brock clean without making you roll your eyes:

Randy Orton
Del Rio
Cesaro
Swagger

Barrage

1. At least the matches were short as shit back then
  2. Way more backstage segments.
  3. Talent was over and crowd was hot as fuck

Thats all true, but complaining about finishes is goofy. Dirty finishes get heels heat and prevent 50/50 booking. Ill take a DQ in a feud advancing match over a clean finish in a meaningless tag (of which, yes i know, raw has plenty.)

Fox318

Thats all true, but complaining about finishes is goofy. Dirty finishes get heels heat and prevent 50/50 booking. Ill take a DQ in a feud advancing match over a clean finish in a meaningless tag (of which, yes i know, raw has plenty.)

Honestly it wouldn't be as bad if we had 2-3 matches in an entire show.

But with 3 hours to fill they need a quality matches and I think they need the matches to matter. And that's tough because they book a segmented show. I mean how hard would it be to get guys takes on Roman vs Sheamus in the back? Make it seem like everybody wants to know who has the title and that they want a shot at it.

The DQ didn't need to happen as the match didn't need to happen just now.

Honestly I don't understand it.

Del Rio is a main event talent and is credible with his look and his physicality.

I mean if you want to talk about people in the WWE who could be built to realistically beat brock clean without making you roll your eyes:

Randy Orton
Del Rio
Cesaro
Swagger

Swagger?

cmon man

Top Bottom