• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Megatron

#2 for 3 straight years. Have we ever seen that before? Have we ever seen a team pick in the top 2 for 3 straight years?

Can't wait to read more about how the NBA hates the Lakers from myopic Laker fans.

U2NUMB

OK time to update the stats for my favorite team..

19 lotteries in Timberwolves history.

10 times we remained the same

9 times we moved down

0 times we improved our draft position.

Ever

Banned
NETS LUL

BILLY KING LUL

PROKHOROV LUL

MORTAGING YOUR FUTURE LUL

FOR 3 OLD GUYS LUL

BROOKLYN LUL

ALL I CAN SAY IS LUL

Magic is just the type to get enamored with s player, although pelinka probably has his head on straight.

At the very least, we get to see the possibility of lonzo getting passed up by the Lakers

Sun's got screwed hard though smh. Kings managed to both pull a kangz move, move up to the top 5, and get another top 10 pick.

I wonder if sixers take monk over jackson, Brett brown said they would blindly pick BPA anymore. Guess they won't get lauri

Also, Embiid
https://streamable.com/s3i70

Sandfox

The Lakers would have lost the pick if not for that winning streak to close the season.

Magic is just the type to get enamored with s player, although pelinka probably has his head on straight.

At the very least, we get to see the possibility of lonzo getting passed up by the Lakers
The Lakers are reportedly also interested in Jackson and Fox, but I can't see them picking those guys over Ball.

Hope sixers fans really love doncic or Porter or Bamba.

Also, magic are the biggest loser, by far. Dropped down, lost that 2019 pick, and despite cashing out on Dwight at a decent time, have nothing to show for it

Congrats celtic fans! Happy my team got the #2. I haven't paying attention to college ball this year except for a few snippets and for the obvious Lavar Ball takes, how good is lonzo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom