• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZZ

Banned
Celtics did not want to get rooked tonight

They easily have the momentum and Cavs best players are playing scared other than TT

Basically they need to feed TT and hope someone off the bench gets hot or else I think Celtics got this

Christ Lue is being out coached to hell and back right now

sytadel

18664651_1359874664062315_1133861096162667456_n.jpg

Celtics did not want to get rooked tonight

They easily have the momentum and Cavs best players are playing scared other than TT

Basically they need to feed TT and hope someone off the bench gets hot or else I think Celtics got this

Christ Lue is being out coached to hell and back right now

This never works.

I think it's mostly Lebron. He's not doing anything well. Other people, especially TT, are trying.

most of it's LeBron, yeah, but also Love heavyweight disappearing after halftime (like I'm pretty sure that tip-in just now was his first two points in the entire half) and the bench is playing like a burning trash fire

FZZ

Banned
People overstating how bad LeBron is playing when they've made adjustments and made him unconfident in his jump shot

In reality Sevens is a god tier coach

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
People overstating how bad LeBron is playing when they've made adjustments and made him unconfident in his jump shot

In reality Sevens is a god tier coach

Come on, no one on this team can stop Lebron.

What adjustment have they made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom