• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizeezyc

Nobody wins more games in the clutch than the Grizzlies, nobody.

They don't magically outperform their expected W-L without it every season.

FZZ

Banned
8300b9bd0c72f1c795ca6e3a4de2321a.jpg

Maybe coaches would have picked him without his early season injury and Gasol carrying them during that stretch

But then you realize Gobert was also snubbed hard

He just doesn't edge out the other guards in prestige. He's deserving. If he played in the east. Every year.

Never going to happen with Cp3 ynb dame harden Curry etc

Doesn't mean he isn't deserving. The west is just too stacked.

Marc!!!!!!!

Nobody wins more games in the clutch than the Grizzlies, nobody.

They don't magically outperform their expected W-L without it every season.

During that stretch when Conley was out, the Grizzlies started this incredible stretch of clutch games where they W-L was way higher than their point differential

Slizeezyc

During that stretch when Conley was out, the Grizzlies started this incredible stretch of clutch games where they W-L was way higher than their point differential

That's a thing every season for like the past 4-5 seasons I believe. It's just Memphis magic.

But remember folks, it ain't a series until the away team wins a game.

Slizeezyc

Tony Parker was playing really good as well. I don't know how this guy is still playing at such a high level. Crazy

He hasn't been all season, he's been sucky. He's magically put together some good games in this series, so the Spurs would be super in trouble if he were a corpse like Manu.

Honestly? I'd rather they lose this series if it forces them to overhaul the roster. They aren't getting past Houston with the way they've been playing.

Exactly where I am at now. Before, I was like, if we make the WCF I'd be satisfied. Now? This team needs a huge overhaul. I hope Memphis takes the next 2 and puts us out of our mystery and then management starts taking a hard look at a restructure. Clearly they need to build around Leonard but there is a LOT of deadweight on this team.

And I don't care if tony Parker has had a few cute games, dude needs to go. It's time to look forward not back and dude has been a dud for 8/10 games he's played all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom