• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Finals 2017 |OT| Same As It Ever Was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miracle

Cavs D on that last sequence was straight up laughable.

this looks like a blowout already. Warriors knocking everything down early.

yuraya

That dunk from James was sick. Looking at the play when it happened I thought Javale would block it with the head start angle he had. Lebron was not having it tho lol.

Cavs are literally the worst team in the league without James on the floor. They don't think about what they're doing, they just go into straight up fuckball. Dude sits for a minute and they're down 10.

0QRFX0X.gif

k1HuZNh.gif

mjp2417

Banned
LeBron can't play 45 min.+ at the Warriors pace and the Cavs can't hang with the Warriors without him on the floor. Not sure how you solve that.

FZZ

Banned
This team is fucking ass without lebron

Get the fucking bullshit out of here that he isnt the best player on the fucking planet

this fucking sorry ass excuse for a fucking team is fucking garbage without one player

because that player is the best player in the fucking world

im fucking done

The Cavs defensive rotations are the worst I've seen by any team in the Finals and it's not particularly close. It's just atrocious out there.

Meanwhile, Green is the best defender in the league. It's a hard choice between him and Kawhi, but I feel Draymond is just a bit better for how he positions himself perfectly on every play. Beautiful stuff.

TTG

That defense fell apart quick without Lebron. Lue saw Durant was going out and was like here's my chance to rest LBJ early... backfire.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
He needs at least 3 all-stars, Popovich coaching, and a re-animated legend NBA player of his choosing for people to stop saying Lebron needs help.

We all know you hate LeBron, but you're not blind. Look what happens when he goes to the bench. It always happens.

beat

Just read on Twitter that LeBron said for 109 seconds at the end of the first quarter and the Warriors had a 10-0 run in that span.

But LeBron's gonna be gassed by the end if he doesn't take any breaks.

Miracle

You can't play at this pace and expect to win against the warriors. They have too many shooters.

What were the Cavs trying to do at the start?

All series, all that was talked about the whole time was "you can't out-warriors the warriors". Playing the game they want it to be played and you might as well forfeit.

BajiBoxer

Banned
The Cavs defensive rotations are the worst I've seen by any team in the Finals and it's not particularly close. It's just atrocious out there.

Meanwhile, Green is the best defender in the league. It's a hard choice between him and Kawhi, but I feel Draymond is just a bit better for how he positions himself perfectly on every play. Beautiful stuff.

Yeah, Green is the secret MVP of this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom